40

Milile pov

Nqubeko has style, his house is so beautiful and clean. The white walls look so captivating and the tiles are marble and very shiny.

It's been three days in this house and I'm still mesmerised by the beauty of this house. My boss has been going out alot attending meetings without me which really makes me question why did he even tell me to tag along. I am busy in my man's kitchen making breakfast for the both of us, I know he's about to wake up any minute now. I am making my favourite which is oat.

Nqubeko : "Sthandwa sami." he greets in his morning deep voice. He circles his arms around my waist and plants kisses on my neck.

Me : "Hey baby. Breakfast is about to be served." He kisses me before he goes to settle on the high chair.

Nqubeko : "I love you."

Me : "I love you too baby."

Nqubeko : "Let's eat on the same bowl." He says giving me a goofy smile. I dish up and get two spoons before I sit next to him. After we done, he cleans up then we go back to his room.

Nqubeko : "Let's go shower.." he says wiggling his eyebrows.

Me : "I have taken my own shower bhuti." He gives me puppy eyes making me laugh.

Nqubeko : "Hawu ngiyacela sthandwa sami. I promise I won't bite.." I laugh and undress. He adjusts the water before leading me in and he follows closing the door. I wrap my hands around his waist and my face is on his chest. He cups my face and gives me a lingering kiss. He slowly turns me around

Nqubeko : "Stop me if you don't like what i'm doing okay?" I nod biting my lip as he breathes down my neck.

Nqubeko : "Part your legs." He orders, he puts his one leg between mine and his one hand on my waist. My hands are now on the wall. He brings his other hand to my boobs and he keeps brushing and pinching them lightly. He crouches down, and starts kissing me from my spine. He kisses and licks my buttcheeks before he turns to face up and puts my one leg on his shoulder. The water has been turned off.

Me : "Nqube..." I moan when he starts sucking my vulva. His tongue plays around my entrance before he stands up and I was about to cum.

Me : "What are you doing?!" He holds me firmly in his arms making me face the wall. He glides his hand down to my entrance. He slips in two fingers in me making me cry out

Me : "Ahhhh."

His other hand grabs my hip, and lifts my back so I can bemd forward. I cry out more as the pleasure intensifies. He then turns my face to him

Nqubeko : "You ready?" He asks in a deep voice making my cl*t tingle. His eyes locked with mine, I moan louder as his fingers are still worling in me.

Nqubeko : "Stop me if it gets too much okay?" I nod rapidly breathing heavily. He withdraws his fingers in me and sucks his fingers still looking in my eyes. He grabs me by my neck almost choking me

Nqubeko : "Don't look away from me." I do as told.

Me : "Nqubeko..." My lips tremble at the small uncomfortable feeling and slight pain when he thrusts in me.

Nqubeko : "Shhhh.... buka mina sthandwa sami" He speaks against my lips. He kisses me while moving a few times, the pleasure starts flowing through my body. I close my eyes at the feeling

Nqubeko : "Ngibheke." I try to keep my eyes open, he groans and fastens his pace. My one hand is holding on to the wall while the other is gripped on his arm that's choking me.

Nqubeko : "can you take that?" he asks through his clenched teeth, still moving.

Me : "mhhhhm" I respond pushing back against him. We both breathing harshly

Me : "ahhhhh baby." as I squirt, splashing all over his thighs. He thrust in a few more times until we both fall apart. He catches me when i almost fall and turns me to face him. He opens the water and washes both our bodies then leads me out when we done.

He wraps a towel around my body and another one for my hair then he picks me up. He gently lays me on the bed and gets on top of me, I am still trying to catch my breath by the way.

Nqubeko : "You good?" He asks chuckling. I nod closing my eyes.