46

Milile pov:

He irons the dress I was wearing while I fix my hair. He shortly finishes with it and I get dressed.

Me : "My shoes baby, where are they?"

Nqubeko : "Probably in the lounge. Wear these for now."

Me : "Okay. I'm scared to go downstairs. Who was that anyway?"

Nqubeko : "That is your mother in-law."

Me : "You mean, your mother walked in on us shagging?! Oh my goodness!!!"

Nqubeko : "Stop stressing baby." He kisses my forehead. He takes my hand and we walk back to the lounge. We find his mother cleaning the lounge area and the helper is just sitting there. I turn to Nqubeko and he just shrugs.

Nqubeko : "Mah, you didn't have to. I was going to clean that couch myself." he says laughing after noticing the couch's we shagged on has been cleaned.

His mom : "Ah you know me and cleanliness plus we couldn't just sit here and have your stain of cum staring at us." she says freely and winks. I swear, can't the ground just open up and swallow me?! And this idiot is just laughing.

Nqubeko : "Mah. This is umalokazana wakho, uMilile. Babe, this is my mother; MaShezi." His mother smiles and walks to me with her arms open.

MaShezi : "Hi my love. I am so happy to finally meet you in person other than seeing your face in the tabloids. You are so gorgeous, oh my god." I blush.

Me : "Thank you. You also look so beautiful and very young to be his mother." She laughs sweetly

MaShezi : "Oh baby! I know. I'm not their real mom, just their older sister." Nqubeko turns to her with a shocked expression on his face.

Nqubeko : "Aybo mah!" she laughs.

MaShezi : "i'm kidding hawu!"

Nqubeko : "Well I have to take her back now."

MaShezi : "I hope you not leaving because of me baby."

Nqubeko : "No mah. Her father gave me a curfew to bring her back by." MaShezi laughs

MaShezi : "He finally got you?! He should've just gave you a slap."

Nqubeko : "Mxm. I will be back shortly."

MaShezi : "Bring me something nice. Bye makoti wakwami. I hope we can do lunch together one of these days."

Me : "Definitely mah. Stay well." I don't bother bidding the other person goodbye. I follow my mans to his car.

____________
Nqubeko : "Here. I want you to spoil yourself okay?" He says handing me his card. Yes, it's black.

Me : "Thank you baby." I kiss him shortly. I then walk home with him watching me. I find mom and Pule watching TV with bowls of ice cream in their hands.

Mah : "Get your own bowl of ice cream and come join us baby." I join them after getting ice cream and a packet of chips.

Me : "Where is dad?"

Pule : "He went to get dinner." I nod. When the movie ends, mom excused herself for a nap. Pule and I got snacks and went to chill in my room.

Pule : "Spill!" I blush covering my face with my hands.

Me : "We talked then had a bit of seggs since I have a 'curfew' then his mother walked in on us still naked and catching our breaths." She gasps and then cracks up in a hysterical laugh.

Pule : "Oh my god, no!"

Me : "It gets worse, we ran upstairs to his bedroom to bath. When we came back to the lounge, his mother was cleaning and I mean thoroughly cleaning. Her excuse was and I quote 'Ah you know me and cleanliness plus we couldn't just sit here and have your stain of cum staring at us' bruh!!" Pule is busy banging her head on my pillow laughing."

Me : "It's not funny bruh. I was so embarrassed, oh my god!" she finally calms down.

Pule : "Aybo hawu, don't stress about it."

Me : "On other news..... BAAM!" I show her the black card. She screams jumping on me.

Pule : "Oh my god!!!! We going shopping first thing tomorrow morning!"

Me : "Aybo sis! This is my mans and mine alone."

Pule : "I also want a rich man." We laugh.

Me : "Ubaby said I must spoil myself."

Pule : "Oh first thing tomorrow i'm taking you to a gynaecologist for family planning."

Me : "Oh I have contraceptives that I usually take."

Pule : "Let me see them phela pills don't always do the job." I go to my cabinet and get the pack of pills ubaby got me then hand them to her.

Pule : "Why don't they have a label?" I shrug. She opens them and takes one out and inspects it.

Me : "What's with the drama?!"

Pule : "These don't look like contraceptives at all but.., wait let me confirm my suspicions first." she takes her phone and takes a picture of them. She gasps then hands me her phone.

Me : "What?! That means I have been taking fertility pills all this time?!"

Pule : "Yes but calm down, i'm sure your man has a valid reason."

Me : "Bullshit! There can't be a better or reasonable explanation for trying to impregnate me without my consent!"

Pule : "Calm down, you might be stressing kanti usumithi."

Me : "Mxm. I want to be alone." She laughs kissing my cheek.

Pule : "Come on Khany-Khanyi. I'm joking. Talk to him once you've calmed down." I nod throwing myself on the bed.