60

Milile pov:

I was currently in Nqubeko's house, dad let me go, infact he was the one who asked if i didn't want to be with Nqubeko especially after those revelations with the healer.

We were currently just cuddling on the couch watching tv after the lots of crying we did together. He kisses my head, i turn to look at him

Me: "I love you so much Nqubeko."

Nqubeko: "I love you too sthandwa sami and i promise you, we will get through all of this." I nod smiling.

Me: "We will baby."

Nqubeko: "Its about to get very shaky and hard so I want you to promise that you will stick with me through it all baby. No matter how difficult and shaky it gets."

Me: "I promise."

Bandile: "I really pray and hope y'all both hold each other's hands through everything. I am pleading the both of you to be patient with each other and don't let anything or anyone come between you, no matter what. Please."

Nqubeko: "We won't bafo. What happened to you?!" Bandile was limping wearing the clothes we last saw him wearing when he had came to see me at the hospital. He had blood stains on him and a blood stained bandage around his head.

Bandile: "Ey yazi bafo." he sits on the other couch and buries his face on his hands. His shoulders start shaking and he sniffs which alarms the both of us. We get up and Nqubeko goes closer to him.

Nqubeko: "Bafo, what's going on?"

Bandile: "I seriously thought we were all brothers who love one another and who stick together but clearly we both didn't get the right definition from our brothers." he rubs his bandaged head.

Nqubeko: " What are you talking about bafo?"

Bandile: "I love you so much. You have been such a really great big brother to me and I am what I am today because of you and believing in me. You seriously don't deserve all this and mina because I love you bafo, I will tell you. Yabona..." just before he can continue Nqobani barges in

Nqobani: "Wussup?!" he shouts walking in. Somehow he looks a little bit crazy. Another thing I have noticed about him is that, he never really apologises for ever doing bad to my man but rather disappears for a little while and then come back as if nothing happened. I always thought maybe i was seeing things wrong but he just proved me right.

Nqubeko: "Sho bafo. Can you keep your noise down." he says irritated.

Nqobani: "Oh i'm sorry, I forgot we mourning your baby's death." I look at him angrily then turn to Nqubeko.

Nqubeko: "Yeah!? wait, how did you know?! I was planning to tell you when you returned from your trip."

Nqobani: "Oh ay uBafo told me." he said smiling sinisterly at Bandile who scoffs and clicks his tongue.

Bandile: "Bafo, can i use your shower?! also borrow me that trackpant." he says the last part wiggling his eyebrows then hisses in pain. He is such a clown.

Nqubeko: "You were about to say something."

Bandile: "Nah don't worry. I was just emotional nje." he says then glares at Nqobani and then walks off.

Nqubeko: "What is happening between y'all?!"

Nqobani: "Ay it's nothing bafo. Koti, are you good?"

Nqubeko: "Please leave Nqubeko. Just leave nje."

Nqobani: "Hawu why manje?!"

Nqubeko: "I am really tired of your selfish attitude. We currently going through something with my woman and we don't need your company right now. We really don't need your toxic energy."

Nqobani: "Hawu bafo."

Nqubeko: "How many times have I let you get away with stuff, hoping that you will come back and apologise but no. You just continue as if you didn't almost ruin my life.".

Nqobani: "You now exaggerating."

Nqubeko: "Am i? really?Just leave my house."

Nqobani: "Mxm." he walks off.