83

Narrated:

It has been two days since she left and he has been miserable but a bit relieved when a notification of a hotel booking purchase because he knew she was in a hotel. By the way that was one of his hotel so he knew she was safe. After he received a notification that she had checked in a hotel, the next day his phone wouldn't stop buzzing with notifications meaning she was using his card, he had to put the phone on silent mode.

Nqubeko: "I am going to kill her!" He groaned angrily throwing his phone to his brother.

Ntokozo: *whistles*  he shakes his head.

Nqubeko: "Bruh!" he said in a defeated tone. It was the third day but his phone was still buzzing with notifications until the last transaction which was a purchase of a vehicle that costed him 6 million and some change.

Ntokozo: "Why don't you just decrease the limit?"

Nqubeko: "And risk making her even more angry?!"

Ntokozo: "Oh yeah. Hhay Milile is boss, I respect her." he says laughing at Nqubeko as he brushed his head frustratedly.

Ntokozo: "Just go to the hotel she's in, lay the pipe and make sure you lay it alright until she becomes limp." they both laugh and fistbump.

Nqubeko: "The car is still parked in the hotel parking but she made her purchase somewhere in UMhlanga minutes ago.

Ntokozo: "Angithi she went to. buy a car so why would she bring another car with?!"

Nqubeko: "Oh right! makes sense." right then Milile walks in the house happily.

Milile: "Baby!!!" she runs to Nqubeko and throws herself in his arms.

Milile: "I am back, I missed you so much baby." she kisses him until she releases a soft moan making Ntokozo clear his throat. They break the kiss giggling

Milile: "Hey, i'm sorry. I just missed my man." she said smiling so widely brushing Nqubeko's chest still on his lap.

Nqubeko: "Bafo, leave. We will talk later, I want to get busy with my wife."

Milile: "Uh baby wait, I left my luggage at your hotel and the car." she says innocently smiling at him.

Nqubeko: "It's fine, we will go fetch it. Where's the car you just bought then?" she blushes.

Milile: "Outside. You not mad?"

Nqubeko: "You deserve it baby." Ntokozo clears his throat.

Ntokozo: "Weren't you supposed to kill her?!"

Nqubeko: "No but I will kill you if you don't shut your trap." Ntokozo laughs as they both head out with an excited Milile in front.