57

NARRATED

AT NQOBA's HOUSE

Nqoba: "Does it matter now baba?!They've lost the child angithi?! so what's the problem?!"

Ndamase : "THE GIRL!!! SHE IS OUR PROBLEM?!"

Nqoba: "How is she our problem again?Because they both mourning their loss so maybe that's when I can get Sli to press harder on Nqubeko."

Ndamase: "Then what?!"

Nqoba: "He's a man and obviously his weakness is a vagina baba! We can get you to call him and let him know that maybe you and Camagu made a mistake regarding his infertility situation. Once he believes that then obviously Sli will tell him they have kid together. He is going to be happy about that since he just lost his. His girlfriend will get tired of watching him play daddy to another child then leave."

Ndamase: "Ey I don't know if that will even work but i will have to trust you to make it work."

Nqoba: "I will keep in touch." As soon as he hangs up the call, someone starts clapping slowly. He turns with his heart beating fast and he is met by Bandile who has a disgusted look on his face.

Nqoba: "Aw ba.. bafo."

Bandile: "You are such a dog!" he says with hatred laced in his voice then turns to walk out but Nqoba grabs the closest thing next to him and throws it at him.

Bandile: "so you want to kill me now?" he asks in disbelief then shakes his painful head and walks out.
________________

AT ISIZWE SAMA-NDAMASE

Ndamase: "Chwane. Tell me what do i have to do to stop this?! I don't want to lose all my hardwork. You of all people know the people I had to have removed so i can gain my success."

Chwane: "You know I have solutions for everything."

Ndamase: "Yebo."

Chwane: "Good. You have to remove Camagu first, he is getting out of hands nowadays. He is even reversing the spells we did on that boy."

Ndamase: "What?!"

Chwane: "Yes, why do you think your man weapon doesn't wake up anymore?!"

Ndamase: "Heh?! You know about that?!"

Chwane: "You should know me by now, I see and hear everything about anyone."

Ndamase: "Wena omkhulu." he praises him.

Chwane: "You will also have to get the boy's girlfriend this side so we can be able to work on her during our hours. I can do something to tie her womb which will make her not be able to carry any kids."

Ndamase: "Didn't what you do before work? I thought it was the cause of their loss."

Chwane: "No, that one had nothing to do with Babayo."

Ndamase: "I hear you."

Chwane: "So we need her here and you have two weeks to do that. If you don't have her here by then, just prepare for the wrath of Babayo."

_____________
MaShezi: "Thokozani baba!"

Mfuye: "Ntombazane. Whatever help you think you will get from me, forget it! You amd your buddies have done enough and beyond. Nothing you will do will succeed now."

MaShezi: "I am just looking for something that can help my son.."

Mfuye: "Heeeeeyyy!! Futsek!"

MaShezi: ".."

Mfuye: "Son yokwenzani?! You know very well where that boy belongs! Take him back and make sure you confess everything because it will be bad once all truths come out themselves."

MaShezi: "But I wasn't the one who wrongly brought him in my house. I will do anything though to help him get over everything thing. He doesn't deserve all of this."

Mfuye: "You want to help him to ease your conscious?When you were busy with that filthy man, you never for once thought about how wrong and unfair it was on him to be made the sacrificing goat right?! Now you know you wont be able to handle the heat so ufuna ukusula igama lakho kuqala kube semgathi wena umsulwa kukho konke lokho?! Musa ukubheda wena ntombazane ndini." (You want to cleanse your name first and seem as if you are innocent in all of this. Don't play here, you girl.)

MaShezi: "Angi..."

Mfuye: "Don't you dare call me a liar ngimdala kanje! You went to get whatever those beads were, thinking you doing the right thing when you just made everything worse! I hate witches and people like you. Okulandelayo, you will try committing suicide which will never succeed until you face the consequences of your actions by the way and when you face those consequences you will start showing your true self again. You will hate the boy and his woman and even go as far as trying to kill them."

MaShezi: "I won't."

Mfuye: "I am just telling you what I forsee. Now get out of my hut and leave. Don't even look back." She lays a few notes on the ground

Mfuye: "Take your money and leave! I don't want to stain my ancestors with evil spirits." she shamefully takes it and walks out.