15

Milile pov :

Khethelo helped me find a cheap place in Soweto. I then got my clothes from Sbu's place and ubered to my new space. Sbu was actually very cool about it and we agreed that i'd be the one visiting him since he said and i quote

"I may look like the type of person I am but I'm not that ghetto to set foot in Soweto."

I actually felt like laughing at him cause he sounded ridiculous saying that considering how he used to carry himself especially when we were back in KZN. I don't know, maybe he is trying to impress his family with all this fake personality stuff he's been doing lately. I am also very much aware that he has a girlfriend somewhere and I don't care really because I long got over Sbu.

Khethelo : "Ntwana. Mom said to bring you home for dinner tonight, she wants to meet you." I pop my eyes out shocked.

Me : "Aybo! Can't it be tomorrow?" she shrugs.

Khethelo : "it's fine, i'm sure she will understand man."

Me : "Thank you." she helps me set up a few things that we bought then we eat some vatkoeks we bought. She later leaves and I am left alone. I am honestly grateful for this place, it is exactly what i have always wanted; my own space. I am planning on buying the cheapest cellphone one of these days and some few essentials with the money left. I really wanted to try baking some goods to sell but my budget does not allow me especially since I don't have an oven too so it will be costly.

__________
It's been three days since i moved to my new place and it is still peaceful. I was busy cleaning around here when Khethelo walked in.

Khethelo : "Hey girl." she greets and sits on the stoep outside while i wash these few dishes.

Me : "Hey, how are you?" I hadn't seen her since the day she was helping me.

Khethelo : "I just passed by to greet you. I'm going to see my mans." I chuckle.

Me : "That's nice of you to check on me. Thanks." she chuckles standing up.

Khethelo : "I will see you then okay!"

Me : "Alright bye sis." We part ways. I place the dishes on the table and start wiping and packing them away. I then bath and get dressed. I'm going to the mall to buy a phone. I walk out of the yard after locking up my room.

******
So after buying myself a small mobicel and a few essential items, I decided to spoil myself with some Steers. It is been long okay?! I wanted to sit in and enjoy my food.

Person : "Hi, Can I please join you?" a sweet voice says. I look up and smile at this woman before nodding my head agreeing. I mean.. it's a free country. I continue eating in silence well I'm now shy to eat as i am feeling this woman's stare on me.

Woman : "I am Lethi Ndaba." she says. I look up and smile nodding. She is really disturbing me.

Lethi : "What's your name?"

Me : "I am Amy." I keep it short.

Lethi : "I am actually new here so I was really hoping to make some friends. Can I be your friend?" I smile awkwardly.

Me : "Uh sure." I say as i pack my things.

Lethi : "Here is my number." she slides a business card to me.

"Lethi !!!" a male voice calls out. A man appears behind her and stares at me shocked.

Man : "Milile?" he says in disbelief, I look at him with my popped out in shock then i grab my plastics and rush out.
*

I actually feel like crying because how does that man even know me?! What if he's one of Bhulose's lapdogs or bhuti's and they tracked me down. Lord please do me justice just this once. I immediately locked myself in my little one room and I have been crying my eyes out.