39

Milile pov:

The crisis at work hasn't been dealt with, therefore we are working from home well i am working from home. It has been a week by the way and my man has went to Cape Town for his business trip. I was in my room outside working, Pule went to work and the parents are in the main house. Zamekile was apparently admitted in a retreat centre somewhere in Free state and so she asked that I give her time to heal herself before she can try harder in building a relationship between us.

Today wasn't any different, I woke up. Took a bath then got dressed in a pair of pyjamas and got in bed with my laptop. I was dreading going to the mall by myself.

Mah : "Milile baby." she knocks on my door. I open for her

Me : "Hey mah." she smiles staring at me carrying a brown paper bag and flowers. I can already guess who they from.

Mah : "There are your things. I signed for you by the way." she hands me the things

Me : "Thank you mamzo." she kisses my cheek then walks out. I open the paperbag and it's food and a book. The book has a note attached to it at the back, it reads as so 'If you get the time today, please go check my house for me. Check your email.' I check my emails as instructed and I find an email from him with the unlock codes for the gate and door.

After I finish eating my food, I change my clothes and wear something fast. I will probably pass by the mall then. I tidy my room then get my bag and phone. I lock my room then go to the main house.

Me : "I am off to the mall." I tell mom who I found cooking.

Mah : "okay, want me to drop you off?" I shake my head no. I rush out as my uber had arrived. I get to his house in no time. I check everything around the house and it all seems fine to me. I call him but it goes to voicemail so i leave a text. Right after my phone rings and it's Mr Ndamase.

Me : "Sir, Hi."

Mr Ndamase : "Hey skwiza. Please pack, we have a business trip to take on. I'm sorry for letting you know this late but it's an important thing. I will be there to pick you in the next 3 hours." he hangs up. Now I have to rush back home. I request an uber to take me home. I wonder how i'm going to tell my dad.

When I get home, I tell mom and she lets me go pack and promised to deal with dad. When i'm done, dad is back anyway so I let him know.

Dad : "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

Me : "Babah, I also was informed now."

Dad : "I hope it's really a business trip.."

Me : "It is.."

Dad : "mmh, just don't make me a grandfather. I'm very much young for that."

______________

We were using the company jet for this trip. Mr Ndamase has been on his phone and I was busy reading magazines.

Me : "We in Cape Town?!"

Mr Ndamase : "We are actually here to work with your man." I blush unintentionally.

Me : "Oh?" He nods. When we come out of the plane, we are handed our bags. We walk towards the exit, I see him standing by a white car. He is wearing black pants, black shirt and black dress shoes. He has on black shades and I must say he looks like a model. When he notices us, he takes long strides towards us and engulfs me in a bear hug lifting me off the ground. He kisses my neck a couple of times before he breaks the hug and kisses me.

Nqubeko : "Sthandwa sami. I missed you so much." he pecks my lips again.

Me : "I missed you too baby."

Nqubeko : "Let me get that for you." he takes my small luggage. His arm is draped around my neck as we walk to the car. He puts my bag in the boot and opens the back door for me to enter but his brother is already laid back on the seat.

Mr Ndamase : "Get in the front makoti."

Nqubeko : "Ey Nqobani !!!" He says annoyed, I giggle.

Mr Ndamase : "I forgot to book us into a hotel and now there's no available rooms so we crashing at your place bro."

Nqubeko : "I don't mind at all. Baby, do you mind?" I shake my head.