52

FEW MONTHS LATER!!!

Milile pov:

I am now 11 weeks pregnant and Nqubeko came as soon as my parents came back from dad's business trip; to report the pregnancy. Dad was angry and beat him up then sat him down and told him what he needed to do. The next day Nqubeko came with his uncles and brothers to pay the damages for his child, he also paid for my virginity. I know for sure mah loves him and dad made it clear that he will tolerate him for my sake but I know that he likes him.

Right now, I'm on my way to Nqubeko's house since he just came back. He had been in Cape Town for the past two weeks. He made sure to call me everyday and everyday I would end up crying because I missed him and his services. (winks) I am convinced this pregnancy is making me a seggs addict.

I decide to pass by chicken licken for their small slyders and fries. As I collect my order, I see his ex that had disappeared since the day Nqubeko told his brother off. I ignore her and walk to the car and unlock the car

Woman : "I see you already driving his cars?! Which just goes to show that you are after his money. Must be nice huh?! Enjoy it while it lasts sweetie." She giggles annoyingly making me want to puke. I click my tongue and get in my car. Yes, it's my car because what's his is mine. I drive in his yard and notice another car parked on the driveway. I slowly climb off my car and walk inside with the food in my hand. I knock first then open, I walk into a full room, there are men and women in the lounge and it's a full house so I quickly turn and rush out. He grabs me by waist and pulls me to him.

Nqubeko : "Sthandwa sami." he whispers as he brushes my back. Don't ask me why i'm crying.

Me : "You didn't tell me, there would be people here baby."

Nqubeko : "I also didn't know muntu wami. I'm sorry okay? Woza, you will stay in my room ke if you uncomfortable." I shake my head.

Me : "That would be disrespectful."

Nqubeko : "Okay woza ke. They have already seen you anyway baby." I huff and follow him.

Me : "I'm very hungry by the way." I tell him as he opens the door. He kisses my lips.

Nqubeko : "I will make you a nice sandwich okay?" I nod. When we walk in, there's fewer people sitting in the lounge.

Nqubeko : "Elders. This is Milile, my future wife. She is the woman I am planning on marrying boMalume."

His uncle: "Oh hhayi mshana. Mina I remember umakoti, hhayi you did well my boy. She is very beautiful." I blush looking down. I also recognise him when they came at home.

Nqubeko : "Thank you uncle. Ndamase, this is umalokazana wakho." His father looks very scary by the way.

Ndamase : "WeNqubeko manje uthi kwenziweni ngomkakho lo osemuva ekhaya? noma your girlfriend is willing to be your second wife?" I look at Nqubeko who has his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Nqubeko : "What are you talking about?"

Ndamase : "You know you are royalty and as royalty you have to marry a woman from royalty then you can marry your commoner as a second wife."

His uncle : "Kodwa bhuti..."

Ndamase : "THULA!!! I am your king and I have spoken. Wena Nqubeko, you know uMaNgcobo is royalty and she's my first wife then your mother came after."

Nqubeko : "You told us it is okay to follow our hearts .."

Ndamase : "And I can simply change my mind anytime i want."

Nqubeko : "Yes, you can but not with my life baba. If I'm not allowed to have uMilile only as my wife then you might as well disown me. It's not like I need you." He mumbles the last words.

Nqubeko : "Can y'all please leave my house? I will come to see you guys off tomorrow before you leave."