12

Milile pov :

I ran away. After I was so sure that everyone was asleep, I took my bags and necessities and left. I went knocking to Sbu's place and luckily he welcomed me without any hassles.

Sbu : "I told you that you are my wife Milly. Ayikho lento buyenza ungigabha la!" he says hugging me. He has been very touchy and it's making me uncomfortable.

Me : "mmh" I accidentally cringe when a picture of that animal humping on top of me passes through my mind. Sbu steps back and looks at me.

Sbu : "What's wrong? Bakwenzeni?"

Me : "Nothing Sbu, i just..." I bite my upper lip unable to talk.

Sbu : "I'm sorry, come here." he hugs me lightly.

Me : "In Cape Town, I was raped." he looks up in shock.

Sbu : "What?!"

Me : "Yeah and he threatened to hurt me if i speak up." I continue telling him just a few things and don't mention my pregnancy to him.

Sbu : "I'm so sorry Milly baby." he says hugging me.

______________
Sbu : "I am moving to Johanesburg and I was thinking why don't you come with me? as a fresh start of course."

Me : "You moving to Joburg?"

Sbu : "Yeah, I am going back home since there's nothing left for me here. I even lost my job so yeah. I'll start afresh that side, we'll both start afresh that side baby. It will be another chance for us to do things in a different direction, don't you think?"

Me : "Yeah? I'm scared Sbu."

Sbu : "Trust me on this one please?"

Me : "Okay." I nod.

Sbu : "I promise, i'll protect you with everything that i am."

Me : "Do you have a pkace that side? because I won't leave with you under your parents home when we not even married."

Sbu : "Don't worry about that babe. I do have a flat." I nod.

Me : "it's not like I have anything to lose." He comes closer and kisses my forehead.

Sbu : "okay, come lock the door. I'm going out for a minute, i'll bring you your favourite." I smile and nod.

Sbu : "Ngiyakuncanywa neh?" I blush.

Me : "me too." he chuckles and pecks my lips then walks out.