64

NARRATED

MaShezi: "I am telling Nqubeko everything, do you know how hard it is to stay away from my son?! Do you have any idea?!" she shouted as soon as she walked in. They were in a hotel, Nqobani had booked.

Nqobani: "What? What son? You have a son?"

MaShezi: "I will f*ck you up Nqobani!"

Nqobani: "He's not your son!"

MaShezi: "Nxxx. I don't care what you or anyone else says but i'm coming clean. Even Thembeka is haunting me now, I thought Ndamase did something about her!"

Nqobani: "He did, how come she is haunting you?! She is supposed to be trapped inside that.." he keeps quiet and answers his ringing phone.

Nqobani: "Ndamase."

Ndamase: "The bloody jar just broke! It broke! Do you know what that means?!" he roared over the phone.

Nqobani: "What does it mean?!" he asks nervously after putting his phone on loudspeaker.

Ndamase: "It means Nqubeko is doing something and he knows man!!!"

Nqobani: "F^ck!!"

Ndamase: "Find him!!!" he screamed.

Nqobani: "Yeah I will. MaShezi wants to talk."

Ndamase: "Deal with her." he said in a cold voice and hanged up. Nqobani turned to MaShezi and smiled creepily as she stood next to the big window. He walked closer to her and stared at her eyes

Nqobani: "You want to become a problem now after all these years?!"

MaShezi: "What are going to do to me?"

Nqobani: "Nothing, you will just kill yourself." he shrugged as they both starred out the big window, enjoying the view of the busy city. He pulled his phone and dialled a number. Nqobani shoved MaShezi hard before she slammed the window and it gave in allowing her to push past. It happened too fast that she didn't even scream.

Nqobani: "Sho. I need your help." he gathered his things then walked out discreetly to the parking lot.

___________
Nqobani: "She won't be a bother anymore."

Ndamase: "Good job son." he hanged up.

KaMapholoba: "Baba, when is Nqubeko coming home with his girlfriend kanti?!" she asked as she walked in.

Ndamase: "You know how busy these kids are mnkami, I don't think anytime soon."

KaMapholoba: "Ey but I miss him and I like his girlfriend yazi."

Ndamase: "Ay I don't liek that girl mina mnkami. She didn't have the qualities of being my son's wife. I just hope he doesn't marry her."

KaMapholoba: "Hawu baba, so much hate for the child, yini bo?! Mina I hope he marries her. She even was able to carry our first grandchild baba."

Ndamase: "But she wasn't woman enough to carry it full term."

KaMapholoba: "Angizwanga? So you also mean I'm not woman enough?!"

Ndamase: "I thought we were talking about the girl?"

KaMapholoba: "Yes until you decided to make a comment that insults every woman including me. You know I also lost two pregnancies before?!"

Ndamase: "I didn't mean it like that mnkami."

KaMapholoba: "So that's why you decided to marry MaShezi?! Because I wasn't woman enough?!"

Ndamase: "You making an issue out of nothing sthandwa sami. I thought you had forgiven me for the second wife?"

KaMapholoba: "No, I hate you!" she walked off just as Camagu entered the house.

Camagu: "Your end has come."

Ndamase: "WHAT?! Wena you always looking for trouble huh?! You always want to stress me?!"

Camagu: "Apologies my king but usilwane killed uMashezi. As you know ukuthi y'all were married and your marriage was mainly for the ukuthwala kwakho so since it's like this now then it's ove for you."

Ndamase: "FUTSEKKKK!!!!!!!" He screamed feeling his head spin and his body get hot with anger.