78

Milile pov

Yesterday, Nqubeko fell asleep right after our session so he didn't go back to join his brothers and sister. I had just finished bathing and was making breakfast when a knock came through

Nqubeko: "Don't worry baby, I will get it." He said entering the kitchen. He hugged and kissed me.

Nqubeko: "Good morning sthandwa senhliziyo yami." He greeted softly planting a soft kiss on my nose. He brushed away the strands of hair that were in my face, he was just smiling looking into my eyes.

Nqubeko: "You are so beautiful." he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Me: "Thank you baby. The door."

Kazi: "You two seem to be very lovey dovey over there, can't y'all hear the door?"

Nqubeko: "Hhayi, whoever it is must wait. Habe!"

Nqubeko: "I love you." he said then kissed me until we were distracted by Kazi clearing their throat dramatically.

Kazi: "Ey you two!! we have a guest." we pulled apart but Nqubeko wouldn't let me go. The guests were Nqobani's baby mama with her daughter, I turned to Nqubeko because I think i have an idea why she is here.

Nqubeko: "Londile. How are you sis?"

Londile: "Not good at all Nqubeko. Your brother has been MIA for weeks now and i'm struggling with Nasiphi all alone. He didn't even send a text or anything. His daughter misses him, I am seriously tired." I decide to take the kid to the lounge so she can watch some cartoons rather than listening to her mom.

Me: "Stay here baby girl okay? Watch some cartoons, I will bring you something." she nods and focuses on the tv screen. I make her a small fruit bowl and a glass of juice.

Londile: "What do you mean he was isilwane?" she asks terrified.

Nqubeko: "I mean exactly that."

Londile: "So uthi wena mina(pointing at herself) I was impregnated by a spiritual dwarf?!"

Nqubeko: "Technically, his seeds were mine so uNasi is my child..."

Londile: "That's some messed up stuff. Anyways, my man proposed and he wants me to move with him abroad."

Nqubeko: "And how will we be able to see uNasi?"

Londile: "That won't be necessary because i'm leaving her behind."

Nqubeko: "I will need you to sign a few papers for me first."

Londile: "Okay bye." she stands up and rushes out.

Kazi: "What just happened?!"

Nasi: "Baba. Where's Londile?" she asks walking in the kitchen and stands next to Nqubeko who just picks her up and puts her on his lap.

Nqubeko: "She left."

Nasi: "I don't want to go back to her."