45

Milile pov:

It's been a long two weeks with Nqubeko angry at me.  I have been trying to apologise but he kept saying I shouldn't worry about it but still, I can't help it.

"Come out, i'm outside" a text from Nqubeko reads. I pick my head and look around the table as we having kunch with the parents, dad has his eyes on me. I just smile at him, he chuckles shaking his head. He stands up

Dad : "Baby, I'm coming back." he walks out the door. I follow after a few minutes but stop on my tracks when I see dad dragging my man by his collar. My poor man.

Dad : "Get inside wena!!" he shouts at me. I quickly walked back inside.

Mah : "Menzi. What is this you are doing?" She asks with her hands on her waist.

Dad : "I found this boy parked outside my gate so I want him to tell me what the hell was he doing?!"

Mah : "Come on Ndaba, he could have been just parked nje hawu. What's the big deal?!"

Dad : "Boy! What were you doing in my yard?!" Yard?!

Nqubeko : "I was waiting for my friend."

Dad : "Does that friend happen to be my daughter ?! and you better not make me your fool!" Nqubeko looks down shyly.

Nqubeko : "I'm sorry Dubazane. I didn't mean any disrespect."

Dad : "What do you mean 'you didn't mean any disrespect' when you have disrespected me before!?! Huh?!"

Nqubeko : "About that scandal, I am really sorry sir. I honestly didn't think people would record us."

Dad : "You didn't even give that stupid boy a punch for disrespecting your girlfriend?! How am I going to trust you with my daughter?!" He is now becoming a bit soft.

Nqubeko : "I promise Dubazane, I will deal with him. I had been on it.."

Dad : "You then made my daughter lie about going on a work trip just so you can do as you please with her!?! Tell me if that isn't disrespectful?!"

Me : "Babah, I didn't lie.."

Dad : "Angikhulumi nawe wena." he says giving me a stern look that shuts me up immediately.

Dad : "Now boy, listen to me and listen carefully. If you want me to get along with you, you will make sure you keep my daughter away from the public, press or whatever unless she feels otherwise. Secondly, You will make sure she doesn't get bullied by the media or your family. You may be from royalty wherever in your homesteads but not here. I can slap you right now futhi if i want to mina."

Nqubeko : "I understand sir."

Dad : "I don't do well with people who make empty promises ke mina cause I tend to lose my temper and shoot them so please don't make me do that to you. Lastly, you owe me the most expensive bottle of cognac."

Nqubeko : "Yes sir."

Dad : "Take your girlfriend and get out of my sight. She must be back before 16:00." what? the time right now is 13h00

Me : "Babah!"

Dad : "What? Is there a problem?! Is it too much for you guys?"

Nqubeko : "No, no, no. That's fine sir." He says humbly. Mom and Pule are busy giggling. I walk out with Nqubeko following me."

Nqubeko : "Hey love." he greets me as soon as we settle in his car. By the way dad was being dramatic, Nqubeko's car was parked like fhree houses down my house.

Me : "Hey" He leans over and kisses me then breaks it after sometime. He drives off with music playing softly. He drives past chicken licken which is my favourite and buys food then drives straight to his house. When we get to his house, he parks the car and we proceed inside. He disappears to his room and comes back with a throw. He gently spreads it on the floor and places cushions. We then sit and open our food.

Nqubeko : "I missed you." he says looking in my eyes smiling softly. I blush

Me : "I missed you too. I'm sorry for how I left the other day."

Nqubeko : "I also apologise for my outburst and reaction that day."

Me : "You kind of hurt me Nqubeko. You made it sound like what happened at the mall was my fault."

Nqubeko : "I know, I am really sorry baby. I also would appreciate it if we talk whenever there's a problem between us and not get ready to pack and go. Okay?" I nod biting my lower lip.

Me : "Yes. I also don't want to be sleeping alone on your huge bed when I am visiting you. I don't want that. No matter how upset you are with me, cuddle me." he chuckles nodding then pulls me to him and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

Nqubeko : "I want to see you again tomorrow. I want us to talk and be open to each other so that we avoid any awkward situations like that day at the mall baby." I nod.

Me : "Okay."

Nqubeko : "Let's eat fast, your curfew is almost over baby." i roll my eyes making him laugh. I don't eat much as i'm still full from the lunch I had at home but i am hungry for something else.

Nqubeko : "You not eating."

Me : "I am still full baby."

Nqubeko : "I will get you something when we go home then." he says eating my burger.

________
He is now done with eating and I have been giving him signals that I'm craving some sexual healing but brothers is ignoring me.

Me : "Nqubeko."

Nqubeko : "Sthandwa sami." i take his hand and place it on my boob. He just rubs them with his eyes still glued to the TV screen. I just take the remote from him and switch off the damn thing. I turn to face him by straddling him and give him a kiss him which he gladly responds to. His hands move to my buttocks and squeezes them a bit  then he keeps brushing them. I break the kiss...

Me : "I am really in need of your services sir." He smirks licking his lower lip with his eyes on mine. He then slowly takes off my dress, then my underwear and gently lays me on the couch. He takes off his top first then hovers over me, kissing me making my body feel hot. His one hand is balancing on the couch right next to my face while the other is touching me everywhere and finally stops at my nana. He plays with my bean for some time, moving his mouth to my neck giving me tender kisses.

Me : "Babe.." I call out to him when I feel his finger penetrate me. He pulls his finger out and sucks it looking in my eyes. He quickly takes off his pants and boxers all at once, and gets on top of me again. He kisses me softly, I am moaning mess as he keeps on running his manhood around my nana.

Nqubeko : "I love you." He then penetrates me making me scream. He leans his forehead against mine and his hands are firmly holding my waist. He keeps on thrusting hard but slow. My legs are already shaking as I feel myself on the high cloud

Me : "Nqubekooo." I cry out as I feel myself getting closer to the happy ending. I fall apart just as his manhood twitches inside of me. He lays his body on me as we catch our breaths. We hear the door burst open then a voice follows

"Honeyyyy!!!" A women's voice screams approaching the lounge. He is quick to grab the throw blanket on the floor and covers the both of us.

Woman : "Oh my god! I am so sorry. I am really sorry." She hurries out to the kitchen. I push this one off of me and grab the throw, cover my body and run to his room. I get in his shower and take a quick shower, he gets in just as I finish. He pushes me back in and closes the shower door.

Nqubeko : "I wasn't done with you." he says in a deep voice turning me to face the wall. He gently pushes my waist down so I can lean forward more and push out my as$.

Me : "Nqubeko, we can't.."

Nqubeko : "Says who?!" He asks thrusting in

Me : "Owwww" I scream.