20

NARRATED

Jabu : "Baba, that girl is lying. I don't even know her." he says pleadingly while trying to dodge the punches he is receiving.

Ndaba : "Futsek wena mgodoyi!!!"

Jabu : "But uncle, how can you trust a person you've only known for two minutes while you know me since forever."

Ndaba : "Exactly! I know you since forever and I know this isn't your first rape accusation. Wena ever since you learnt what that stupid penis was for, you have been harassing and raping girls. But now it all comes to stop. Your mother isn't here to protect you anymore."

Jabu : "But baba, I am truly sorry."

Babo : "Futsek!!! Is that what you busy getting up to there in cape town?! heh?!"

Jabu : "Cha tyma."

Babo : "You going to jail this time around." He throws a hard punch at him.

Ndaba: "no, he's not cause i'm killing him." Ndaba says coming forward carrying a surgical knife, he places it on the floor then grabs a basin with flesh eating acid. He wears his gloves and mask then starts cutting out Jabu's pants as a way to undress him.

Ndaba : "Which one do you prefer between the two?" he asks in a chilly voice making Jabu shiver in fear. Babo comes forward with an injection.

______________
AT THE BHULOSE HOUSEHOLD

Bhulose : "Mnkami, I promise you. I will do better." he pleads.

MaBhulose : "You know very well, I didn't agree to marrying you for me to starve. What's next? The house will be repossessed?! huh?! the cars?!"

Bhulose : "Kodwa mnkami, please calm down. I promise to fix our household."

MaBhulose : "You will solve them by leaving me here again all alone?! huh?!"

Bhulose : "I will only be gone for a week." he says almost feeling guilty for what he's about to do. He kisses her to ignore his guilty conscience. After a while he then continues to pack his bags. MaBhulose walks out. As soon as she is out of sight he makes a call

Bhulose : "How far are you with my request?! I need those divorce papers delivered as soon as i board that plane."

Sanele : "Trust me on this one dad. I will deliver."

Bhulose : "You better cause you know what's at stake here."