84

Narrated

Nqubeko and his brother were now on their way to the hotel to fetch Milile's bag and the car she had left with.

Ntokozo: "Let's start in her room first." They walked to the room number she had given them. As soon as they opened, they were met by shopping bags on top of the bed and on the floor.

Nqubeko: "Aybo."

Ntokozo: "How are we even going to get these bags in the car?"

Nqubeko: "Hhay leave it, I'll get the manager to deliver them to my house." They lock the room and walk to the manager's office where Nqubeko talks to him for sometime before he follows his brother to the parking lot.

Ntokozo: "Oh sh*t!" he exclaimed as they saw Nqubeko's car. It was damaged in the front as if it had crashed into something.

Ntokozo: "yoh!" Nqubeko just sat on the floor with his head in between his knees.

Ntokozo: "Do you think she did this?"

Nqubeko: "I don't know man, I really don't. Let's just go." They walk to his brother's car and leave.

****
Nqubeko: "Milile!" he calls out for her as soon as he walks inside the house.

Milile: "Baby?" she appears in a gown with her hair wet.

Nqubeko: "What happened to the other car you left with?!"

Milile: "I forgot to tell you baby, i'm sorry. I kind of hit a pole when i was driving.."

Nqubeko: "Baby yini?! Is this all punishment for leaving home?"

Milile: "Yes Nqubeko! Next time you will learn not to do it again. How hard is it to just lock yourself in another bedroom if you angry?! And I once told you that I don't want to be left to sleep alone in that huge bed!"

Nqubeko: "Yes you did. I'm sorry again baby."

Milile: "Good.  So.. lesson learnt?" he scoffs

Nqubeko: "Lesson learnt alright!"

Milile: "So when is out next baecation?"

Nqubeko: "We, my love are not going anywhere for a very long time. Probably for the next five years, not even to Cape Town." he says with his arms locked around her and planting kisses on her face.

Milile: "Hhaa baby! that's not fair."

Nqubeko: "It is what it is." he picks her up and places her on the counter. He kisses her hard making her moan. He peels the gown off her and pulls her closer to the edge of the counter, with his lips still plastered on her neck. He kisses her while he unbuckles his belt and takes out his stiff rod and rubs it on her pink flesh before he plunges deep inside her moist warm honeypot.

Milile: "Nqubekoooo!!". she cries out.

Nqubeko: "Baby?" he responds ramming into her as her screams fill the whole house.

******
Nqubeko: "I love you."

Milile: "I didn't even c*m Nqubeko." she said sulking.

Nqubeko: "Really?" he asked sarcastically while chuckling.

Milile: "Nqubeko."

Nqubeko: "Okay sorry my love."