69

NARRATED

MaNdaba jnr: "So what happens now?"

Pule: "Let's hear what her man will decide because he seems to understand and know what buttons to press on her for her to crack." she says looking at her father nervously.

Ndaba: "No! I will not allow this! It'll be the same as if i'm allowing her to cohabitate with that boy and that is just a grant for another pregnancy."

MaNdaba jnr: "Kodwa Ndaba, Pule is right. Let them both heal each other, they both need this especially since they couldn't even grieve their child properly alone."

Ndaba: "But they can visit each other nje mnkami. Staying together nje ay!"

MaNdaba jnr: "Let's ask her therapist if what we suggesting is good for her or not then.."

Ndaba: "Why ask her?!"

MaNdaba jnr: "You know what? she will just stay with him, thina we want her to be okay and healed."

Ndaba: "Fine!" he says then walks off to Nqubeko's ward. He finds them both sitting up and Nqubeko feeding Milile some porridge.

Milile: "Babah." she says in a husky voice. Ndaba smiles emotionally as he feels his heart smile and ease.

Ndaba: "Babygirl." he hugs her and kisses her face.

Milile: "I'm fine...now."

Nqubeko: "She is very much better now Mr Ndaba.." he now could talk properly.

Ndaba: "I can see that and I want to say Thank you so much son." he smiles.

Milile: "I'm fine."

Ndaba: "Would you like to stay with him for a little while until you fully okay?" he whispered in her ear.

Milile: "Yes."

MaNdaba jnr: "It is so good to see our girl up and smiling again." she says smiling as they walked in with Pule.

Milile: "I'm fine." they both take turns hugging her, Pule holds on to her for some time.

MaNdaba jnr: "Let me help you go take your shower baby." she says helping her out of bed then walks her to the bathroom with a bag she came with.

Ndaba: "Son, I wanted to talk to you."

Nqubeko: "Me too actually."

Ndaba: "Yah, it's about Ndamase. We have been looking for him and we couldn't find him until I actually bumped into him yesterday on the road, he is a madman."

Nqubeko: "A madman?"

Ndaba: "Yes, I don't know how but yeah and your home back in the Eastern Cape is falling. Everything is just getting bad."

Nqubeko: "I really don't care about them as long as I am fine and my woman is okay."

Ndaba: "I hear you. What did you want to talk about?"

Nqubeko: "When I get discharged, can Milile stay with me for a while. I also have a vacation planned for us."

Ndaba: "Vacation planned for yall how? when you in a hospital bed as we speak."

Nqubeko: "My brother is helping me set everything."

Ndaba: "Ohh okay. Ay I don't like this but you can take her."

Nqubeko: "Thank you and i would also like to ask for her hand in marriage."