24

Milile pov:

Today is Pule's birthday and she planned a small getaway trip to Cape Town for just the both of us. Well it was a last minute thing because she said, she loves Cape Town and it's vibe. We asked mah to convince dad to let us go and he agreed but it had to come with terms and conditions. Dad was so worried about me going there, he said he doesn't want me to be reminded of the trauma i experienced there.

Dad : "Are sure you will be fine?" he asks sitting on my bed watching me as I pack.

Me : "Yes baba. Stop worrying." He exhales.

Dad : "You are my little girl, both of you in fact are. With you, it doesn't help that I missed out on a lot and i'm scared baby girl. I just want you infront of my eyes always." I sit next to him then hug him.

Me : "Dad. I understand but you don't have to worry."

Dad : "Just be careful. I love you." he kisses my forehead then walks out.

___________

Pule : "Free at last!!!" she says throwing her body on the humongous bed and I follow

Me : "Not entirely." i say with a small chuckle. Dad made us come with three bodyguards who will make sure to look after us.

Pule : "Please don't bore me!" I laugh at her.

Me : "What are we doing tonight?"

Pule : "Clubbing duh!" she rolls her eyes dramatically.

Me : "Let's rest a bit then." We get into bed without bathing and sleep.

*********
We wake up later on and take a shower together then get ready to go party. We first seach for cool clubs around the area then requested a ride when we found one we liked. Vibe Lounge.

We find a seat then a waiter comes to take our orders.

Pule : "Can we have a 24 pack of Savannah and your best meat platter please." the waiter writes down the order and walks away.

Pule : "We here to have fun sis okay?! Loosen up a little."

Me : "I will try."

Pule : "No, don't try. Do it!" I laugh nodding. The waiter finally comes back with our order. Two girls walks to us and asks to join us since now there wasn't any space, we let them.

Girl : "I am Amanda and this is my sister Mpumi." They also order drinks and meat then we talk getting to know each other just a little.

****
Me : "I'm going to the bathroom." I scream in my sister's ear over the loud music.

Pule : "Okay baby. Let me walk you."

Me : "No! I will be fine." She nods hesitantly. I walk towards the bathroom but bump into a hard chest.

Me : "Shvt!!!" I say before looking up at the person and I immediately regret it.

Guy : "Oh Hi there!" he says with a mischievous smile making me smile back.

Me : "Hey." It's the guy from the coffee shop.

Guy : "Can we talk after you come out of the bathroom?" I nod then walk inside the ladies. I really find him waiting right outside the ladies when I'm done.

Me : "I was not going to run away hawu." I tell him, he laughs.

Guy : "I couldn't risk it. You've done it before." he says with a sad smile as we walk outiside.

Me : "Come on.." i smile sheepishly.

Guy : "You stood me up that day." he says leaning against the wall. I exhale. Oh yes, I never went with him to the date that day he asked.

Me : "I'm sorry."

Guy : "No, don't apologise. You had your reasons and I was only praying that you don't reject me, I guess I didn't pray enough." he laughs, I laugh too awkwardly though. I feel bad now.

Me : "I'm really sorry."

Guy : "I will wait until you ready to go with me." he smirks.

Me : "I don't live around here anymore, I'm in Durban full time."

Guy : "That's not a problem." We stare at each other for sometime then he pulls me to him and hugs me. I seriously was expecting a kiss just like in the movies.

Me : "I have to go back inside. My sister must be worried sick."

"Milly!" bhuti's deep voice calls out. I see him walking towards us with a frown on his face.

Me : "Bhuti." I say flatly.

Guy : "I will see you." he winks then walks away.