05

•Trigger warning ⚠️ Not suitable for sensitive people.

Milile pov :

[SIX MONTHS LATER]

I have been in Cape Town for six months and I must say, it is treating me well but I am still not at ease with my sister's marriage. Yes we talk on the phone but it's not enough to ease my conscious, I want to see her.

I have been staying with bhuti, we are not on good terms for whatever reason well ever since I started hanging out with a colleague of mine who lives nextdoor. Oh yes! I work at a call centre and the pay is good well it's not like I have any bills to pay, I just bank half of it most of the time then send Sasa some little cash and that's it. Bhuti takes care of his house bills and does not want me to contribute anything. He also takes care of my transportation expenses.

Today was my day off and I was not planning on going anywhere. I just wanted to lay down, enjoy the rain while drinking a cup of coffee with a novel in hand. I was in bed going through my phone, I heard the door open and close but ignored as I assumed it was bhuti. My bedroom door opens and Jabu walks in, he closes it then sits on my bed.

Me : "What's wrong with you?" He just stares at me coldly then comes closer. He is acting really strange and it's scaring me.

Jabu : I love you. I have loved you from the time I came to pick you and your sister at the airport. I fell in love with you then but you have never given me a chance and I know you love me too." He says making me frown.

Me : "That's insane Jabu! I don't love you! well not like that."

Jabu : "Then I will make you love me." He throws a hard punch on my nose making my eyes water same time. I scream crying.

Me : "Why did you do that for!!?" I cry. He throws another hard punch on my jaws making me dizzy. He punches my stomach a few times then tears my dress and unzips his pants.

Me : "Please don't do this Jabu. Ngiyacela bandla." I cry weakly in pain.

Jabu : "Nx, shut up!" he snaps. He pushes my panties aside then inserts his p*nis in me. He tries thrusting, I scream crying as it proves to be impossible.

Jabu : "You a virgin?" I nod crying painfully as my v*gina throbs in pain. He continues thrusting ignoring my cries until he is satisfied.

Jabu : "Thank you mama for this gift." he kisses my forehead then dresses up and disappears to the bathroom. He comes back minutes later and scoops me up, he puts me inside the tub and washes my body. I am still crying. When he is done, he takes me out the water and places me on a couch in my room then disappears to the bathroom again. He changes the bloody sheets

Jabu : "Wash these. If you ever try lying on me saying I raped you, you will know me. Now bye sweetheart." He kisses my forehead and leaves. I walk to the door and lock ut then curl myself on the couch and cry my lungs out.

____________