77

Milile pov

It was around 2am when Nqubeko woke me up with his call, telling me he was outside. I had to wear something warmer, wash my face a bit then woke my sister up to close the door behind me. I had to use the back small gate since it never makes noise like the other one. I walked down the street until I saw his car, he came out and met me halfway.

Nqubeko: "Sthandwa sami." he hugged me tightly lifting me up the ground.

Me: "I missed you."

Nqubeko: "Me too. Let's go home, I will drive you back here in the morning." I chuckle.

Me: "It is morning Nqubeko."

Nqubeko: "Okay later then." I nod. He smiles and puts me down. He holds my hand and we walk to his car, he opens the back door letting me get in first before he follows.

Me: "Sanibonani." I greet the two people sitting in the front seat.

Them: "Hello makotiiii!!"

Nqubeko: "Babe, this is my brother and my sister. I come after Nonzwakazi and then Lubanzi is a year younger than me." I smile nodding. He looks so happy even introducing them.

Me: "It is very nice to meet you and I'm happy that y'all get along just well. Thank you for also welcoming him with open arms." They both smile at me.

Lubanzi: "It's okay makoti."

Me: "But I'm not happy with the fact that y'all drove such a long distance drunk! Driving while drunk is very risky and alot could have happened to you guys!"

Nqubeko: "I'm sorry baby, please calm down." he kisses my neck.

Nonzwakazi: "We are very sorry makoti. It won't happen again."

Me: "Mmh." Lubanzi parks the car in the yard and we all get out and walk inside. We find Bandile chilling on the couch drinking beer while watching football.

Bandile: "Mnganami." he stands up and rushes to hug me then Nqubeko and both his siblings. Nqubeko introduces them and they all decide to chill watching football. Nonzwakazi is actually a lesbian and they call her Kazi so I guess i'm alone.

Nqubeko: "I will join you guys just now." he takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom. When we get there, he attacks me with a very sensual kiss after the locked the door.

Nqubeko: "You look so beautiful sthandwa sami. I love your new hair."

Me: "Thank you baby."

Nqubeko: "It makes your skin pop yazi. I love blonde color on you, it makes you pop nje. I love it. I love you." I blush hiding my face on his chest.

Me: "Thank you baby."

Nqubeko: "I want pictures too." he winks biting his lower lip.

Me: "Okay."

Nqubeko: "Can I get some loving sthandwa sami?" I blush nodding. He attacks me with a kiss with his hands resting on my bum, brushing and squeezing them. In a blink, we both naked and he is working his tongue on my vulva.

Me: "Baby, stop. Don't stop." I cry when he thrusts in me with his tongue and finger. He moves up and kisses me as he rubs himself all around me. He slowly inserts himself in me making me moan out loud.

Me: "Nqubekoooo."

Nqubeko: "Sthandwa sami."

Me: "Ohhh I love... it.." he smiles kissing my forehead.

Nqubeko: "I love you." he says before he starts ramming into me making me scream.