11

Narrated

Mapule : "Baba, I saw her!"

Ndaba : "Saw who manje Popi?" he asks hugging his crying daughter.

Mapule : "My sister! Your daughter baba!" He exhales

Ndaba : "Popi. My baby..."

Mapule : "No baba! I am not crazy, I know it was her! She looks exactly like Gogo!"

Ndaba : "My child, I told you that she.."

Mapule : "Died, yes! But that's wrong, that woman lied to you baba. And i think they abusing her."

Ndaba : "Why do say that?"

Mapule : "She's been admitted in the hospital two times and your girlfriend always has stories."

Ndaba : "And you didn't tell me the first time she was admitted?!"

Mapule : "Don't be angry, I wanted to be sure first."

Ndaba : "Sure how when you just said she looks like my mom?!"

Mapule : "Baba you know I wouldn't pester about something I'm not sure of. I did a DNA between us and it was match."

Ndaba : "What am I gonna do with you kodwa?!" he asls defeated.

Mapule : "Thank me? and maybe save your daughter."

Ndaba : "Don't worry about it, I will bring her home."

MaNdaba snr : "Bring who home?" asks Ndaba's mother walking in the room and takes a sit.

Mapule : "Bring my sister home Gogo, your other granddaughter."

MaNdaba snr : "WaMenziwa usumithisile?!"

Ndaba : "Cha mama, we talking about Milile."

MaNdaba snr : "You have finally found her?" she asks gasping already crying.

Ndaba : "Something like that mah!"

MaNdaba snr : "You don't listen nawe kodwa Menziwa!! How many times have i told you before ukuthi that child is alive and that, that Zamekile is a liar!!"

Ndaba : "I'm sorry mah."

MaNdaba snr : "You better find that child and bring her here before the month ends or I will kill you myself, i'm telling you." she says sternly and leaves the room.

Mapule : "Do you think mom will accept her? if not then I don't think you should bring her here after she's gone through trauma..."

Ndaba : "Woah babygirl, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. Your sister is an adult and it might happen that she will be angry at me and won't want anything to do with me."

MaNdaba jnr : "Then you better make sure that she forgives you. I want both my girls under one roof, no one will be separated from us, their parents." she says sitting next to her husband.

Ndaba : "You really mean that mnkami?"

MaNdaba jnr : "Yes sthandwa sami. I don't know why you and your daughter think I would have a problem."

Mapule : "I'm sorry mah."

MaNdaba jnr : "Wena this week better not end with u you not back home."

Mapule : "Kodwa mama."

MaNdaba jnr : "Hhey! Don't you know that a girl only leaves her home if she's getting married?!"