4

Elsa

We got closer to the group of men, and I tried not to stare at anyone longer than a second in case they would take it the wrong way. They were all tall and intimidating and they continued to look at us as we walked past them, but Tessa seemed unbothered.

Tessa dragged me over to the two men standing furthest to the left of the rest of the men. The most two intimidating men in the group. And one of them was the man Asher told me not to stare at, but holy shit what can I say, that man was even finer up close.

For some reason, I was nervous to approach him as his eyes followed me. My heart started to beat a little faster at the intensity of his stare. He didn't even try to hide it as he shamelessly checked me out, which gave me some kind of mixed feelings. I averted my eyes to the man standing next to him. The man was about the size of a tank! He was tall and so muscular he could literally be related to The Rock. I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

 I wouldn't be surprised if he was

(Our Dante Donavan)

"Elsa, meet my fiancé, Dante." She gestured to Tank Man. He was in fact quite handsome with his closely shaved head, dark brown eyes, a strong jawline with light stubble,lots of tatts And tall as hell. Or I was just short as fuck. It was probably the latter since I was only 5'2 hence why I was wearing heels most of the time. I even had to tilt my head up a bit to look at him.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled at him and stuck my hand out for a handshake. He looked down at my hand with a bored expression, letting it hang there before shaking it.

Hah... .Well, isn't that just lovely.

"And this is his older brother, Nicholas." She motioned to the man standing next to her fiancé. The one I had looked at for too long. The one who looks like my dreamy superman, The one who had me feeling intimidated and something else by the way he was looking at me.

Damn, he is really sexy...

And looking dangerous.

They were about the same height, however, Tank Man was more broad-shouldered than Nicholas. Even though Tank Man was, well, like a tank, Nicholas was definitely much more intimidating with his grayish-blue eyes, cold and dead as they could be as he stared at me.

I almost wanted to gulp.

"Pleasure to meet you." I smiled at him, despite feeling frightened by him, and stuck my hand out to shake his hand as well. Luckily, he didn't stare at my hand for a moment like Dante did and took my hand into his large one.

"Elsa" Nicholas said as if he was testing my name. Shiver ran down my back when he said my name. What! I was not prepared for his voice to be this deep and rich. This man was seriously otherworldly if that's the right word. And That was just how insanely beautiful he was.

"Yup, that's me." I mentally cringed as I said that out loud and made a slight grimace. Tessa snorts,Of course I would embarrass myself in front of probably the sexiest man I had ever laid my eyes upon.