35

Elsa

I trailed my fingers across his tattoos while he played with my hair as we lay in bed cuddling.. It was late but I wasn't tired yet. Neither was Nicholas , but he wasn't a normal human being. I had no idea how he was alive and well when I felt like he barely gets any sleep, and was always on the move.

"I can't believe you got my name tattooed." I trailed my fingers across my name as I admired it. It was one of my favorite tattoos on him since he went the extra mile and got it in Greek.

"When did you get it done?" I raised my head to look at him.

"The day you had to leave."

"Just like that?" I gaped. This man was truly insane.

"What if I decided I didn't want to be with you? Then you would have walked around with my name on your chest."

"You're not going anywhere, my love. I would have kidnapped you and locked you in my home." He said as if it was the most normal thing to say.

"That's fucked up." I laughed and he just gave me a wink, making me shake my head.

Nicholas moved me to lie on top of him with his arms around me. I smiled as I rested my head on his chest, feeling my heart filled with happiness at this moment. It was crazy to think of I had fallen in love in such a short time, and was now pregnant. The pregnancy happened way sooner than I would have liked, but right now, everything felt so perfect and I couldn't wait for the ultrasound to see our tiny baby.

"We should have many kids." Nicholas broke the silence, making me look at him in surprise.

"How many?"

"As many as you can carry. Once this one pops out, we should try for another one."

"How about we have this one first? I'm sure you will change your mind once you see how difficult it can be." I chuckled. I wasn't even showing, and he was already talking about trying for baby number two.

"I want to see you pregnant all the time. I don't know why, but the thought of seeing you pregnant is making me horny as fuck." Nicholas almost groaned, and sure enough, I felt him hardening against my stomach.

"Is that a fetish of yours? Pregnant women?" I squinted my eyes.

"No. Only you can make my dick hard." He gave a wicked smile and I burst out laughing at his answer.

"Well, in that case, let me help you out." I winked and straddled him.

.

I slowly woke up and stretched my limbs, feeling how my entire body was deliciously sore from last night's pleasures. I opened my eyes and turned my head to where Nicholas was and saw he was still sleeping. I moved the best I could with his heavy arm draped over me so I could look at him. His hair was messy in a cute way, making him almost look boyish. He did look like a different person. Less intimidating and carefree. It was cute and had me grinning.

"Morning, my love." He said with his eyes still closed. I pouted at him, thinking I had woken up before him.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not for too long." He finally opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him. to place a kiss on my lips.

"How did you sleep?"

"I had a good night's sleep. You did tire me out." I chuckled a little and he smiled while he caressed my body. We lay in silence for a little while before he let out a sigh, making me look at him.

"Your mom is home." My heart dropped.

I jolted up in a sitting position, feeling my heart beat faster as I looked at Nicholas with wide eyes. Fear and panic took over my body at the news. Nicholas sat up as well, looking at me with a slight frown and concern showing in his eyes.