41

Elsa

I let out a small yawn and leaned into Nicholas almost closing my eyes as I felt myself getting more to the point I needed a nap.

“Tired?” He asked and I nodded tiredly. We have been  shopping for what felt like hours now. Well, at least Arianna and Tessa were doing most of the shopping, dragging us from shop to shop as they couldn’t get enough.

My mother had gone home once she was done shopping. I was also pretty sure she was eager to leave and get as far away as possible from Josh who wouldn’t leave her alone. He for sure knew how to drive one crazy.

“Want to go home?”

“Actually, I was thinking if it would be okay to ditch the others for a bit… And go to your hotel room?” I asked. As much as I had missed the others, I was craving some alone time with him even though it had only been one night we didn’t spend together.

Nicholas didn’t even respond and immediately led me in the direction of his car

“Don’t you think we should tell them we’re leaving?”

“No. They will figure it out at some point.” I let out a laugh at how Nicholas picked up his speed. He was such an impatient man, eager to have me for himself too.

The thought of being off my feet made me happy. These days I was starting to feel more and more tired because of the pregnancy. And the downside of it, besides constant nausea and throwing up, was the lack of caffeine. It definitely played a role since I couldn’t consume too much of it.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a different kind of movement. I blinked a few times, realizing I fell asleep in the car and Nicholas was carrying me in his arms as he walked down the hotel corridor. I didn’t bother to move as I was too  comfortable and just kept my head resting on his shoulder until we reached the room.

Nicholas laid me down on the bed, only now seeing I was awake but neither of us said anything as he took off my shoes. But he didn’t stop there and continued to undress me completely, knowing I liked to sleep in little to nothing.

The sun hadn’t set yet but the room was dark thanks to the thick curtains, yet I could see his golden irises clearly. They seemed to shine even with no light as he looked at me.

I smiled softly and sat up, my hands went to undress him too. He stayed silent. watching me unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly slid off his dress shirt and his impressive tattoos came into view. I trailed my hands around his body, feeling his hard muscles as I did. I slid my hands down to his firm chest and down to his rippled stomach before coming to a stop when I reached his pants. I leaned in closer to him, stealing soft kisses from him.

“Elsa …” He said against my lips, gently brushing his fingers through my long hair.

“Nicholas …” I whispered back to him. Whatever he was about to say, he decided against it and laid me on my back with him on top of me.

( after love dovy....)

I woke up from my slumber, stretching the best I would as arms held me tightly. I fell asleep once again as Nicholas had managed to, well, fuck me to sleep.

I turned to look at him, seeing his face close to mine. His breathing was slow and steady, letting me know that he was asleep. I took the opportunity to just admire him as he slept. so peacefully with a few strands of hair falling to his eyes.

It was rare that I ever got to see him sleep, and I couldn’t help but smile at how he looked almost boyish with his hair like that. He looked…cute, and I almost let out a chuckle at the word. Never would I have thought I would have used such a word about him. He was a walking sex bomb, but right now, he truly looked cute.