88

Five months later .....

The sun was high up in the clear sky, shining over the crystal blue water in the most enchanting way. Calilo was always a beautiful island, but today, it was even more breathtaking.

The beach was elegantly decorated and rows of chairs lined up endlessly on the bright green grass

The beach was elegantly decorated and rows of chairs lined up endlessly on the bright green grass. A mirrored aisle had been set up in the middle with either side decorated so stunningly with Angel's and Devil's trumpet flowers. At the end of the aisle was a grand gazebo with pillars decorated with colorful flowers.

A crowd of people was present, chatting and finding their seats. By the gazebo stood Nicholas ,overlooking the crowd of their friends and families. Everyone had flown out to make sure to witness this special day.

Nicholas had a small crease between his brows, shuffling around on his feet for the first time in his life as he kept fixing his tie, double-checking to make sure he at least looked decent enough on such a meaningful day.

"Nervous, brother?" Dante walked up to him, amused as it was the first time he was seeing his big brother in a nervous state.

"If this is what nervous looks like, then I am. How the fuck weren't you at your wedding?" Nicholas didn't know how to handle the feeling and kept fixing himself to keep his hands busy. Dante let out a smug grin as he stopped in front of his brother, fixing his tie.

"I lied."

"Bastard." They both laughed and Nicholas felt slightly relaxed when his brother fixed his tie and gave a nod in approvement when he was done.

Nicholas decided to wear a white wedding tuxedo with fine white details that stood out, his tie was white but with gold patterns. He wanted to match his wife since he knew she would be wearing white, and he added gold since it was her favorite color.

"You've got the rings?" Nicholas asked.

"Got them. It's my only job as the best man, you really think I would forget them?"

"Just making sure."

"Your woman is making a mess out of you today." Dante couldn't help but smile big. If there was one thing he was relieved about, was the fact his big brother finally found happiness in his life. It made him different, but in a good way, and he liked the person he had become because of her.

"I know." Nicholas chuckled, trying to feel more at ease.

"I told you, you can't separate what's meant to be together." Dante reminded him and Nicholas nodded with a small smile. When Nicholas thought he was falling apart one more time in his life, Dante kept him in check, saying she would be back.

And back she came because just like him, she couldn't live without him by her side.

"And she got you so fucking whipped." Dante kept teasing him to give him a distraction. Nicholas scoffed.