6

Elsa

I blinked once.

Then I scream.

I turned around clumsily, tumbling down to the ground before I quickly got up again and ran as fast as I could back to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and quickly locked the door in the process.

My hands were flat on the door to make sure he couldn't get in. At this point, I was breathing so hard and loud that I was pretty sure the room next to me could hear me, but I couldn't care less right now. I had more pressing matters at the moment.

Such as not being killed.

I yelped when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"That was quite dramatic of you, Elisabeth." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice. My jaw dropped open. Dramatic? Was he fucking kidding me right now? He was the one with the gun, threatening to shoot if we moved. If anything, he was the dramatic one!

"It will take me nothing to kick this door down if you don't come out." The Devil talked to me as if we were having a casual conversation.

"First IT.IS.ELSA and second I would like to stay in here..." I told him with a slightly shaking voice. I was mentally beating myself up for not having my phone with me right now to call for help,

"Get out. Now." I could already hear how annoyed he was.

"... How do I know you won't shoot me the minute I get out, huh?" I tried to ask with a firm and suspicious tone, but my voice didn't allow me with its shakiness.

He went completely silent.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled at him and banged on the door with my fist.

"If I wanted to shoot you." He said calmly. "You wouldn't even have made it to the bathroom. This door wouldn't have stopped me from shooting you either. I can simply put a bullet in you through the door." I quickly turned away from the door. I hadn't thought he could actually shoot me through the door. Especially, how I was practically pressing my body against the door to keep him out.

"Get out. I don't have all night." He ordered.

Why? Because you have other people to kill?

I looked around in the bathroom, trying to see if there was anything I could use to at least defend myself.

But what was I supposed to use? Freaking stab him with a toothbrush?

I took a deep breath and as slowly as possible, I unlocked the door. But I didn't open it yet. A few moments passed and I took this as an opportunity and swung the door open and ran for my life.

Well, I tried to run anyways.

He immediately grabbed me when I tried to run past him.

"Let me go!" I tried with all my might to escape his arms, but he had me in a steel-like hold. It was impossible to get out.

Nicholas sighed as I continued to squirm against him while he carried me as if I weighed nothing. He walked us to the lounge area and dropped me down on the couch where he previously sat on. There was a knock on the door with a followed 'room service'. The server strolled in with the serving cart and started to place different plates onto the table. Way too many plates.

I didn't order all this.

Before I could say anything, the server pulled out a bottle of champagne and held it elegantly for Nicholas to see, and I connected the dot.

"Is this to your liking Mr. Donavan?" Nicholas looked at the bottle and gave a short expressionless nod. The server poured champagne into two classes and put the bottle back into the ice bucket.