76

(Guysss this story reached 500k+ viewsssss!!! And that is big big deal for me so Thank you all of you who ever is reading this and enjoying this story 🌹 Not going to bored you in talking you soooo enjoy reading....and and and comment and vote plzzzzz and tell me how's the story! 🙁🙁 ok ok continueee.)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Elsa

“…Elsa…”

A small groan escaped my lips. I felt groggy and completely disoriented as I felt my body slightly shake. I felt nauseous. and my eyelids were heavy when I tried to open them.

“Elsa, please wake up.” Tessa’s voice sounded clear and I pushed myself to open my eyes despite their heaviness.

“… I don’t feel too good.” I almost whimpered as she helped me to sit up. I rested my head against the wall, slowly blinking, and looked around. It looked like we were in a small basement room with grey walls, a tiny lightbulb that was barely giving any light, and there was a sound of water dripping somewhere in the distance.

Where the fuck were we?

“Are you okay?” I blinked a couple of times and looked at Tessa.Her hair was a complete mess and looked like she had been through hell.

“I… What happened -” I stopped breathing as everything rushed back to me.

Dario. Blood. Fighting. Nicholas.

Nicholas!

No no no no!

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt suffocated. The images of Nicholas getting shot and laying still on the ground. Tears. started to stream down my face while Tessa in a panic tried to make me snap out of it.

“Breathe! Please, breathe!” Her voice shook, tears glistening in her eyes. I finally gasped, air filling my lungs as I clutched tightly onto her arms.

“Nicholas… They shot Nicholas…” I croaked out. My entire body was shaking as the image of him getting shot repeatedly played in my mind.

“What…?” Tessa breathed out, tears leaving her eyes.

“My God, they shot him!” I cried out. I clutched my chest, my heart aching as I felt it break into a million pieces.

My love.

My life.

My everything.

The man who was supposed to be the father of my children.

“…He’s dead…” I whispered out in a sob, feeling completely numb. Tessa stumbled up to her feet in shock, grabbing her head as she paced the room.

“No… This can’t be happening… He can’t be dead. This is not happening!” She shouted in frustration. She ran to the door and began banging violently on it while screaming.

“You fuckers! You can’t be doing this! You made me miserable for years, you don’t get to do this to me again!” Tessa screamed at the top of her lungs as she took all of her
frustrations out on the door.

I wiped my tears away, taking a deep breath before I shakily stood up. My body was heavy and it felt like gravity was pulling me down. But, I couldn’t sit here and feel sorry for myself. We had to do something to get us out of here. All those hours Nicholas had spent training me, I had to put them to use now. I breathed out as I tried to clear my head. I had to stay alert and aware of my surroundings, assess the situation and figure out what to do.

Just like he taught me.

“Tessa!” I pulled her away from the door before she could hurt herself. I hugged her tightly as it was her turn to sob. I gulped down the sob that wanted to escape me but I managed to keep it together. Crying wouldn’t help anyone.