43

Nicholas

After Elsa  had said her goodbyes to the others, I drove her back to her house. I walked with her into the house, not ready to let her go just yet. She had greeted her mother and she got a short nod from me as we made our way to her bedroom.

“What time are you leaving?” Elsa  stepped in between my legs when I took a seat on her bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist, holding her tightly into my body.

“Once the others are ready, we will leave.” It came out as a sigh. She gave a small nod before moving to straddle my lap and leaning in to kiss me.

Her soft lips pressed against mine made me pull her close to me as possible, and I couldn’t help myself but hungrily kiss her back. I didn’t want to let her go and I had no idea how the fuck she had convinced me to leave without her. The only thing that was keeping me sane was knowing Antonio would be here as well, keeping an eye on them both.

The way her tongue was trying to claim mine and a soft moan escaped her lips were getting me worked up fast, and I knew she could feel me getting hard.

“Elsa …” I said against her lips and stopped her hands from trying to pull my shirt off.

“Why not?” She frowned and leaned slightly back to look at

“You’re still sick.” I replied to which she only rolled her eyes at me in annoyance.

“It’s not contagious if that’s what you’re afraid of.”

“No. I meant that you’re tired and recovering, you should rest.” Even though she had gotten better, she was still not fully recovered. Her body was still weak and she would get out of breath easily.

“I won’t be seeing you for a while. Stop treating me like I’m fragile and let me have you.” She pushed me on the chest, making me lay flat on my back. She leaned down with a teasing smile.

“See, if I was sick I wouldn’t have been able to do that.”

“Don’t make it hard for me.” It was already difficult to keep my hands to myself, but the way she was looking at me made me want to take her right now, hard and fast.

“I believe it’s already hard.” She winked as she started to rub my hard length from the outside of my pants. She knew I was weak when it came to her.

“You are one dangerous woman…” I grabbed her and flipped us over to be on top, and hungrily claimed her lips...

Elsa  rested her head on my chest as I played with a strand of hair while she caught her breath. Just as I had expected she was still not well enough. She was breathing heavily and her body was slightly sweaty even though I made sure to go easy on her.

“Are you feeling okay?” She moved to look at me, giving me a loving smile.

“I’m feeling more than okay.” I kissed her on the forehead, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of her in my arms before I had to leave

I had to force myself to leave. Elsa  walked me to the door and I hated every step the closer we got, only reminding me that I wouldn’t be close to her for two fucking weeks.

I turned to look at her once we came to a stop and pulled her into a tight hug. The thought of kidnapping her was tempting…

“Be careful and stay safe. Logan  will be with you at all times and Giovanni will be here tomorrow. If you get sick, call me and I will come right away.” I put my hands on her cheeks, looking at her, memorizing her face and her beautiful green eyes.