12

Next morning....

Elsa

I woke up with the most pounding headache I have ever experienced in my life. My muscles were aching like crazy, and my mouth was as dry as the Sahara Desert.

Goddd... What did I do to myself?
I was sprawled out on the bed. My eyes were barely open due to the bright sunlight that streamed through the windows. I felt like I had hammered my head against a wall and fallen at least fifty flights of stairs. I looked around as I tried to remember what had happened because right now, I couldn't remember shit. Also, why did nobody stop me from drinking that much?

... Yes, I refused to take responsibility for my actions when I was suffering this much.
I tiredly sat up in bed and noticed that I was naked. I looked down at the floor and saw the dress I had worn was on the floor next to the armchair.

Had I undressed by myself?
I couldn't recall anything and forced my body to get up and go to the bathroom. I stared at the bathtub. I could really use the time and soak myself in hot water and bubbles, but in fear of never getting up again and being stuck, I decided a shower would do.

I got out of the shower when my body started to be red from the hot water. My fingers had started to wrinkle and that was when I thought I might have stayed a bit longer in the shower than intended. I tied my hair into a loose braid, letting a few strands of hair loose around my face, and got dressed into a pair of black sweats and a thin black top that stopped mid-drift.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen at a snail's speed. I did not have more strength to walk any faster. The smell of coffee hit my nose and I inhaled deeply, already excited about the creamy hot liquid. If there was anything I truly enjoyed, it was the smell of coffee in the morning.

I could people talking as I neared the kitchen, and soon enough I saw Arianna and Josh sitting by the island, having their breakfast.

"Good morning!" Josh shouted in a singing voice, making me grimace.

"For the love of duck, stop talking." I groaned as I covered my ears. They were too sensitive to high noises at the moment.

"Someone had a lot to drink yesterday." Arianna commented as she drank her coffee.

"How are you all fine? I feel like shit." I placed my head on the cold surface of the island and sighed a bit, the cold sensation helped with the headache.

"No shit, I'm surprised you're even alive. You kept taking shot after shot. You are one tiny human but you sure can drink." Josh laughed.

"Urghhhhhhh?" I groaned. Arianna placed a mug of coffee in front of me and I took it gratefully.

"You don't remember what happened yesterday?" She gave me an amused look.

"Not really... Nothing comes to mind when I try to remember last night." I scrunched up my nose.

"As long as I didn't do anything too embarrassing then I think I'm fine not remembering. You know what, even if I did, it's better that I don't remember anything at all."

"Mmhmm, well you did become best friends with Tank Man. Or at least tried to." I had my mug midway, about to drink from it when I looked at Josh.

"Wha-*o - how do you know...? What theeee?" I rapidly blinked at him, trying to figure out if I had heard him right.

"You were yelling at him, calling him Tank Man, and something about him being macho macho." I looked at Arianna mortified. Suddenly, the entire night came rushing back to me and my eyes widened.

"You've got to be f*king kidding meeeeee" I put my head in my hands. and groaned in embarrassment.

"I really made a fool out of myself last night. S*it, when did I become like that?"