15

Elsa

The car coming to a stop woke me up. I had fallen asleep as the ride to wherever he was taking us took a while to get there. I looked out of the window but there wasn't much to see as it looked like we were in an underground parking lot.

"Where are we?" I asked when he opened the car door. It was a little chilly down here and I shivered. I was only wearing an off- shoulder top that showed a little of my stomach and a pair of jeans, which didn't provide much warmth.

"You'll see." He pulled me into his side, providing me with some of his warmth as we made our way into the elevator.

"We are in a hotel." I observed when we stepped out and walked down the hall. I could tell this was a private floor as there was only one room here.

"I have an event to attend, and I want you to join me." I was a little surprised he wanted me to join him for an event. Did that mean we would be sharing a room? My question got answered when we stepped inside the hotel room.

We were definitely sharing, and something about it made me feel a little excited.

"So, what kind of event?" I asked and looked around. The room was large and much fancier than the hotel I had stayed in. Everything was super clean and neat it made me scared to even breathe in case I would dirty the air. I shouldn't have expected anything less. He was after all a man of luxury.

"Auction." Nicholas replied and went to the mini bar and poured himself a drink. His intense gaze rested on me, and I suddenly felt shy from his attention. Some golden light caught my attention, and I stopped in front of the floor-to-ceiling window that covered the entire side and looked out.

The golden light came from a large lake with sprinklers going high in the air, moving around to a soft rhythm with lights at the bottom.

"It's beautiful." I smiled when hands wrapped around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder, feeling his breath close to my neck before I felt his lips on my skin. My body fluttered at the action, having me lean into him, enjoying the moment and the view. His tongue flicked across a sensitive spot, and I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes.

Nicholas made a low sound with the back of his throat, pleased with my reaction to his touch. His hands ventured down, unbuttoning my jeans before sliding down between my legs. I closed my eyes and let out a breath at the pleasure slowly building with the way he was touching me. My body was completely relaxed against him, not caring he was taking his time fingering me in front of the window where everyone could see if they looked up.
It felt too damn good to give it a single thought.

"Mnhm..." A shudder of pleasure showed when he nibbled my earlobe. Suddenly, he turned me around and lifted me to have my legs wrapped around him and arms around his neck. My back was pressed against the window, and for a second, I was scared we might fall out. The thought quickly left my mind with the way he was looking at me before leaning in closer until our lips connected.

It started slow and sweet until he bit my lip to gain access and deepened the kiss. I pressed my lover half into him, feeling his
already hard length and making him grunt in response when slowly moving against him.
I felt him move until my back hit the soft mattress of the bed, never breaking our passionate kiss. I pulled slightly away to get some air and looked at him. His beautiful  blue eyes turned a shade darker as he looked at me lustfully.

His hands worked to get me undressed, leaving me in my bra and jeans. I wasted no time and pulled his shirt off, my hands trailing down his impressive, tattooed body and feeling his hard, defined. abs. The rest of my clothes got tossed to the side, leaving me completely naked and laid out for him. Nicholas took his time drinking in my body, and my cheeks started to feel warm at the intensity of his look.