60

Elsa

I didn’t feel bad about it. In fact, I felt quite satisfied and proud of myself for how I handled that, and I hoped they would truly make them suffer for what they had done. Not just to me but to us.

They had brutally taken my mother away from me and poisoned me to lose our baby. I was pissed they had succeeded in taking away the life we had created inside of me and taking away the one person who had been by my side my entire life. Their blood deserved to be spilled more than ever and I hoped they all would rot in hell.

“Elsa” Nicholas  pulled me out of my thoughts, now realizing we had made it out of the underground passage. He looked at me, concerned, and took my hand in his as I had unconsciously clutched it on my stomach.

“I’m okay.” I gave his hand a small squeeze, taking a deep breath of the fresh night breeze.

“Talk to me, what’s on your mind.”

“It’s just that… now that they confirmed they wanted to make me lose our baby…” I couldn’t even finish the sentence, clenching my jaw as anger fumed inside of me, and pain pierced my heart.

“I know, baby, I know. I promise you, we will get them all and make them pay for it. Whatever you want, I will do it. You call the shots.” He spoke softly to me yet his expression was deadly serious.

“Does that make me your boss now?” I joked and he cracked a smile. Nicholas  pulled me into him, and I placed my hands on his chest as I looked at him with a teasing smile.

“If only you knew just how much power you hold over me.” He gave me one of his beautiful smiles as he lightly caressed my cheek.

“Oh, is it a good idea to actually tell me that?” I grinned.

“Why not? Are you planning on crushing me?” He said quietly and leaned closer to me, our faces only inches apart. My body tingled with how close he was.

“Hmm, no, because who will be pissed at me for doing something reckless and stupid then?” I said, pretending to think about it.

“You mean to punish you?” Nicholas’s voice went extremely low and somehow deeper. He gave me that devilish smirk that made him look like the sexiest Devil alive, and my body immediately reacted to his words, sending a wave of excitement to the pit of my stomach.

“Perhaps… I do happen to like it when you tie me up.” I slid my hands slowly down from his chest, feeling his rock-hard body and stopping right when my hand landed on his crotch. I smirked when I felt him getting excited too. I licked my lip before pulling it between my teeth, and he exhaled a small grunt when I slightly palmed him outside of his pants.

“You are one addicting problem.” He grabbed the back of my neck before roughly crashing his lips on mine. Forgetting about everything else, I responded to his kiss, my hands wandering around his body as he let out a soft groan at my touches.

His kiss was rough and wild, making me fist my hands on his shirt, wanting to rip it off him. I wanted to feel all of him. His warm skin, his muscular shoulders, and the way he would move inside of me. I’ was getting hot. Too hot, and he was wearing way too many clothes now.

He bit down on my lip and a moan escaped me as my hands wandered under his shirt, feeling the ripples of his abs.

“This just proves my point that psychos attract psychos. They got all horny after sentencing those dickheads to death.” I heard Josh say, making me pull away and face him with a glare, seeing he was talking to Antonio and Logan.

“Now, who’s being the cock-blocker?” I scowled, annoyed that they had disturbed us. If they hadn’t appeared, I might have just dragged Nicholas to the car to have my way with him.