11

ELSA

I made my way back to the party after I had changed. I had to freaking hold onto my top as I made a run for it to my room, and was lucky I didn't bump into anyone. I had no choice but to open the gown bag that was sent to me earlier and I was shocked, to say the least

It was a long beautiful off-shoulder emerald sequin dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was tight, hugging my figure and it flowed down at my feet. It was a beautiful dress and a more modest one than the one I had worn. It was still one hell of a sexy dress, and definitely got the reaction I wanted.

The party was in full swing when I got down from the last steps. People were dancing, drinking, and chatting with each other, forgetting about what had happened earlier. I really couldn't afford to ruin another party, and it was like every time we were supposed to have a good time, something always seemed to happen. With me present.

"Whoa, what a dress!" Tessa checked out my new dress when I stopped in front of her and Arianna.

"That is gorgeous! But why did you change?" Arianna tilted her head a little.

"It got ruined..." I sulked. I was still pissed about him ruining my dress. And very pissed that he left me hanging when I was so close.
I was still throbbing.

"How did it get ruined?" Arianna's eyes slightly narrowed.

"Your stupid brother cut it." I replied sourly and they laughed at me.

"Not that I say it's okay, but I get him. If you weren't too busy sulking, you would have noticed that every man was looking at you, hungrily, like you were their next prey." Tessa said with a grin.

"He almost shot up the whole place." Arianna scoffed but had a smile on her face.

"Sorry... I don't know what came over me." Well, I did. I was jealous and angry, but they didn't need to know that.

"You like him." Tessa teased with a smug smile

"No." I mentally beat myself up for letting it come out too quickly.

"Tsk, you're not fooling anyone with your jealous ass." Tessa raised a brow. I gave her a blank look before mirroring her teasing smile.

"Right. Then I would like to see your reaction to this." I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face where Dante was standing with Josh and Nicholas. The two women I had flipped off earlier had gone up to the group of men, one of them being bold and flirted with Dante.

"Oh, hell no." She marched right over to them, ready to fight.

"Now, that I want to see." Arianna said excitedly and I chuckled, following her to the group of people. Dante noticed Tessa immediately as she made her way toward him, and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him when she reached him. The woman finally got the message but looked annoyed as she took a step back.

How does this tiny one get the courage to approach Tank Man? One look from him and I would be running for my life. Also, this was a party for Tessa and Tank Man, how the fuck didn't that slut get that he was a taken man?

The other woman was happily chatting and flirting with both Josh and Nicholas. She kept touching Nicholas's arm, which triggered something in me. I glared at her hand, thinking about ripping it off and slapping her with it.
I blinked, shocked about my thoughts. Shit, I was really being tested today.

I stopped right next to Josh while Arianna stood next to Nicholas. The woman stopped talking and looked me up and down before meeting my eyes.

"I see you have finally decided to dress up and join the classy side. That dress was slutty, to say the least." She laughed with her snobby attitude which made me want to sneer at her.