13

Elsa

"I gave birth to you! I suffered for hours for you to come out of my vagina!" My mom yelled at me through the phone.
"Mom - "
"You're my only child and you have forgotten all about me!" She said dramatically.
"Mo - "
"I let you go out for a little, and now look at you, not coming back to spend time with your mother."
"Mamá!" I said frustrated, finally getting a word in.

I was not in the mood to deal with this as I was already dealing with bad period cramps. I was on the bed, talking to my mother on the phone. Actually, she was doing most of the talking... Well, I take that back. She was yelling at me because apparently, she had decided in her mind that I have forgotten her.

"Mamá, I literally send you text messages every other day. Besides, I did text you yesterday that I will be home soon to spend some time with you before the wedding." I sighed, finally able to explain. myself.
"I'm your mother, I deserve more than text messages every other day! And you did not text me that." She continued to scold me, making me roll my eyes a little at her. It was a good thing she couldn't see me, or she would have pulled out the wooden spoon.

"I have been busy. I've been helping Tessa with her endless list of things that needs to be done. And yes, I did. Check your messages." I was really not in the mood to be yelled at. Especially being on my period with really insane cramps and back pains. It was either to suffer every month or get pregnant, making it so wonderful to be a woman.
Men had it too easy.
F*ck men.

"Don't lie to me ..- oh, I see you did text me. My bad, honey." My mother said with a little laugh, making me let out an annoyed sigh.

"Couldn't you at least have double-checked before being so dramatic and yelling my ear off?" I scowled.

"No, sorry honey. God created me this way, deal with it." I shook my head but chuckled a little anyways. She was truly a one-of-a- kind woman.

"I promise I will be back soon, okay? I love you."

"I love you too, honey. Tack care."

I hung up the phone and groaned as a painful cramp appeared. This was my third day in bed, and I have been giving people hell with my mood swings. I am crying. And poor Josh... I yelled at him for breathing too loud. I haven't seen him ever since that episode and he was probably staying away from me after that. I actually haven't seen anyone the whole day, the manor was quiet so there was probably no one home.

As if suffering wasn't enough, I was also craving everything. I wanted every disgusting junk food there existed and chocolate cakes. The only problem was I couldn't move out of bed to get any of those things, and I had to lie in a freaking fetal position.

I had been watching Kdramas on my laptop for hours now. its kdrama marathon for me ,could watch all day and no matter what it light up my mood .It was especially helpful with my mood.

But I was still bored.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through social media for the hundredth time in the past five minutes. I couldn't really do much, and I was also hungry but there was no way I was going down to the kitchen to cook something for myself. Sadly, for me, Rosana had gotten a few days off and wouldn't be here until the next two days.

My finger hovered over the number I had been contemplating calling. I didn't know why, but I was eager to hear his voice. I haven't seen him since our little moment in the kitchen. The way his hands had roamed my body and his hot breath against me had me feeling all sorts of things now. and these hormones were not helping me one bit as I thought of Nicholas As if it wasn't bad enough that I wanted him badly, but now my hormones were all over the place and made it even more unbearable.