71

Elsa

Since I had to attend an event that was taking place tomorrow, we had to spend the night at Nonna’s place. This also meant we still had to sleep in separate rooms because they didn’t know we were married yet.

Now, I was in bed, tossing and turning as I couldn’t seem to find a comfortable spot. I was used to having Nicholas sleep next to me. I sat up, let out a sound of frustration, and got up from the bed. An idea came to mind when I looked at the wrapped ring box I had. I grabbed it and shoved it in between my breasts since I had no pockets, and made my way to the door.

I carefully opened the door and peeked out in the hallway to see if the coast was clear. It was as quiet and I thought I would take this as my chance and carefully closed the door behind me. I moved silently through the dimly lit hallway and made my way downstairs.

I stopped at the end of the staircase and took a look around in case Nonna was up. I almost wanted to chuckle at how two adults had to sneak around to be with each other. But I was having fun with it right now as I played spy and tried to be light on my feet.

It wasn’t that difficult as I tiptoed my way around, hiding behind any near furniture to see if the coast was clear. In no time, I stood in front of Nicholas’s door and slowly pulled the handle down, and opened the door. I was even holding my breath just to make sure no sound was to be heard. I let out a breath once I had sneaked inside and closed the door behind

I saw Nicholas lying peacefully in bed with his eyes closed. And it was such a mighty sight. He was shirtless and had his arms behind his head, making his biceps look deliciously huge. I walked closer and hovered over him, expecting him to open his eyes but they remained closed.

“Nicholas.” I whispered to see if he was truly asleep but he didn’t react.

“Nicholas.” I still got no response from him. I narrowed my eyes before letting out a smirk.

“I’m horny.” Nicholas’s eyes flew open and grabbed me so fast that I was now lying underneath him. I had to bite down on my lip to prevent myself from laughing.

“I knew you weren’t asleep!”

“Offer me your pussy and I will even wake up from death.”

“You’re too much.” I chuckled quietly.

“Spread your legs, baby” His hand was already on its way down before I stopped him.

“I’m not horny, I just said it to get your attention.” He clicked his tongue at me, not impressed.

“Shame. I was about to show you a good time.”

“I know. But I just wanted to sleep next to you.”

“That’s just as good.” He smiled.

“I actually have something for you.” I smiled nervously. I turned on the light on the nightstand, and Nicholas  raised a brow when I reached in between my breasts to retrieve the ring box I had stuffed in there. It was one of the very few perks of having big boobs.

“Here. For you.” I handed him the gift, butterflies were flying around in my stomach as I had no idea if he would like it. I watched him unwrap it and I observed his expression but not much was showing. He finally opened it and took a look. before his eyes met mine. I gave a shy smile and took the ring, held his hand in mine, and slid it down on his finger.

“I want people to know you’re taken too. I thought it looked nice with the green emerald as you always say you love my green eyes. They say green represents growth and renewal, being the color of spring and rebirth. The gold represents divinity and power.” I finished and he gazed at it for a while.