36

Nicholas 

“Are you staying with me tonight?” Elsa asked as she came out of the bathroom. My eyes trailed down her body, loving the black nightgown that clung to her body. It was short, showing off her beautiful legs and the top showed a generous amount of cleavage.

“My eyes are up here.” She placed her hands on her hips and raised a brow.

“You don’t want me to look?” I grabbed her hips, pulling her in between my legs as I was sitting on her bed.

“Haven’t you looked enough?” She wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a teasing smile.

“Never. I can’t get enough of you. .” I looked back down,

I pulled slightly away and sat her on my lap.

“How are you feeling?” I rubbed her stomach and she let out a tired sigh, resting her read on my shoulder

“Better. I’m happy I got to talk to my mom about it all. She’s less upset about the pregnancy, which is good…but I think it will still take some time before she can wrap her head around that it’s with you.” I shrugged. I couldn’t give two shits about her mother.

“I don’t care what she thinks of me. All I care about is how she treats you.” Or so help me God, I would lose my fucking shit on that woman.

“You also need to have an open mind and put your differences aside. Maybe try not to kill each other every single minute.” She rolled her eyes and I smiled, thinking about how her mother would be one less problem if I made her disappear.

“How’s your nausea?”

“Surprisingly, the ice cream helped a lot! Finally, something that works because I’m getting really tired of throwing up.” I placed a kiss on top of her head when she groaned.
“I will stock up the freezer for you.”

“Thank you, you’re the best.” Elsa  smiled brightly, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

“Anything for you.” I let out a small smile when I watched her cheeks get flushed. It was so damn endearing, and I loved it whenever it happened.

“It’s a good thing it’s low fat. If it wasn’t, I will be round and rolling before you know it.” She let out a tired chuckle.

“I wouldn’t mind. Shouldn’t you be showing by now?” I asked. Every minute I would look at her stomach, somehow expecting to see a small baby bump, but then get slightly disappointed when it remained flat.

“You need to be patient, my love.” I made a sound of disapproval which made her shake her head in amusement.

“You should call me that more often.”

“Call you what? My love?” I nodded.

“I like it.” I admitted. She never called me anything besides my name. Even though I loved whenever she called my name, there was something about it when she called me my love. It was different, and I liked it.

“Okay, my love.” She winked as she let out a small laugh.

A knock sounded on the door. Elsa  took the small blanket that was on her desk chair and wrapped it around herself to hide the red marks before she opened the door. She found them embarrassing, but until she agreed to wear a ring, I will continue to give her those marks. It will definitely send the message that she was completely off-limits.

Elsa  closed the door once she was done talking, noticing the frown on my face. Her mother was someone I needed to find out who she truly was. I didn’t believe one bit she had left her old life entirely behind. She knew too much. Too much about a part of my life that only a few knew about, meaning she had been digging into the depths of hell to find that information.