66

Nicholas

"That's enough for today." I told her after watching her fire the last bullet. Elsa let out a breath and rolled her shoulders from constantly tensing her body. She would definitely be sore after today.

I watched her as she made sure there were no more bullets in the gun and the magazine before putting the safety back. I was impressed by her. She was a fast learner and fast with her hands. I had no doubt she would be great in no time as long as we kept practicing.

"You did well." I smiled, taking the gun from her as we made our way back to the table.

"You think so?" She asked excitedly and I gave her a nod.

"Better than Arianna when I was teaching her." She let out a small gasp and smiled big.

"No way! I am so going to throw that in her face. Who knows, maybe I will even be better than you. Better watch out, Nicholas,I am coming for your throne." Elsa chuckled.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, love, but that's not going to happen. Though I wouldn't mind having you by my side, ruling the Kingdom with me." I winked and placed the gun on the table among the other weapons laid out.

"I guess that will do. It's not like I have any idea what to do as a Boss." She laughed. I watched as her eyes landed on the rifle.

"No, you can't try it." I said firmly before she could voice her question. She looked at me with her brows slightly raised in surprise.

"What are you, a mind reader today?"

"You were eyeing it like it was a piece of chocolate cake." I crossed my arms as she burst out laughing.

"I was just imagining how badass I would look with this one."

"You wouldn't. It will have you flying back on your ass from the force."

"I feel like you're exaggerating." I shook my head at her.

"I will show you." I picked up the rifle, loaded a few bullets, and went back to the shooting range.

This one was much heavier and louder than she was used to. positioned the rifle, supporting it against my shoulder, aiming before firing. My shoulder got pushed back from the force, and if she were to try it, it would have her flying on her ass since her stance still needs to be improved.

I shot a few times, showing her it was not a piece of toy she could play with. I went back, seeing her mouth slightly open as she gave an impressive nod.

"I see what you mean. That's a powerful one." She said in awe.

"It is

"It is. This is a Springfield M14. It's a reliable, accurate, and powerful rifle but having a length of forty-four inches and a weight of close to eleven pounds loaded, gives it a great disadvantage in combat." I informed, placing the rifle back on the table as I heard her let out a whistle.