33

Nicholas

I couldn’t help myself as I continued to admire her while she was sleeping in my arms. Finally. After so long, she was back in my arms where she fit so perfectly.
Elsa  had gone back to sleep after I made sure she ate something, and I made sure she ate enough. That was another thing I noticed. She was not eating as much as before, and it was concerning considering how much weight she had lost.
One thing I loved about her was her love for food. The way her eyes would light up whenever she was about to eat something to her liking. The way she would close her eyes and make a face of happiness when it exceeded her expectations had me always smiling. And f*ck, it annoyed me endlessly that she hadn’t been taking good care of herself. Whether she knew she was pregnant or not. Now, I was glad I was here to take care of her and make sure she was safe and happy.
Not like how I found her.
I had to take a deep breath to calm down as I remembered the sight. She was whimpering and crying in her sleep and right there, at the sight of that, I was furious. My hands twitched so badly, wanting to get my hands on whoever made her be like that. When Logan  called and said I better get my ass over here as fast as I could, a strange feeling was filling my body quickly.
For the first time, I felt fear.
The thought of losing her made me feel fear. A feeling I didn’t recognize and a feeling I didn’t allow myself to have. Not even a gun to my head could make me feel that. At that moment, I did. She made me feel something I had never felt before.

When I asked about the mess in the kitchen, they simply said Elsa  did it and nothing else. They refused to tell me why and I was about to lose my s*it on them until they said it was better if she was the one to explain.
Then I found the pregnancy tests.
Six  tests read positive, and that was when I connected it to the mess in the kitchen. Either she was unhappy about it or it had to do with her mother.
The thought of her mother wanting to get rid of our baby had me pissed. Pissed couldn’t even describe what I felt and if she wasn’t her mother, I had f*cking hunted her down and made her disappear for good. I would burn the entire world if it meant Elsa  would be safe. Safe and healthy with our baby.
Shit… I never even thought about having children. Not even when I was with … Sienna. But when I had the pregnancy tests in my hands, I stilled for a moment before a smile broke out. I shouldn’t have been surprised when I thought back to how many times we ended up having sex without protection.
I looked down at her sleeping form in my arms and caressed her stomach, wishing it would show she was pregnant. It was an unfamiliar feeling that we had created life. A baby that would be half me and half her, and I couldn’t wait to see what our baby would look like.
As if I wasn’t protective enough of her, somehow the feeling of protectiveness deepened and I couldn’t keep my hands away from her stomach. I was well aware that it was too early and that would take time before she got bigger, but the image in my head of her with a pregnant belly in front of her made me feel like the f*cking King of the world. The image of that made me…excited in another sense. The blood was constantly rushing down at the thought and there was nothing more I wanted to do than bury myself deep inside of her. Just to make sure she would stay pregnant and the image in my head would become true.

I watched her as she stirred in her sleep a little, making the blanket move and expose her naked breasts. As if I wasn’t h*ry enough already…
“Why are you still awake?” Elsa  mumbled, her eyes still closed. She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back which made her chest rise and her breasts bounce.
F*cking hell…
She wasn’t even doing this intentionally and all I could think of right now was to f*ck her hard. But I had to let her sleep.
“I want to look at you.”
“Creep.” She smiled and opened her eyes to look at me. I chuckled. How I have missed her witty comments.
“You have been away from me for three weeks. I am simply catching up on the time I haven’t been able to look at you.”
“I sent you pictures.”
“And you gave me blue balls.” I half-smiled. I faintly brushed my fingers across her breast, over her nipple as I watched it harden under my touch. She shivered a little, her body responding immediately to my touch. It pleased me to no end that I had this much effect on her.
“You have hands.” She chuckled a little, making me smile at the sound.
“I do…” I said quietly as I leaned closer to her ear, flicking her earlobe with my tongue.
“Though I prefer something warmer, wet, and… tight.” I whispered into her ear while I slowly trailed my hand from her breast, down to her stomach. Smirking when her breathing changed and went faster when I stopped right between her legs.
“Go back to sleep.” I kissed her cheek before leaning back. She whipped her head to look at me with a scowl on her face.
“Sleep after you did all that to me?” She scoffed in disapproval.
“You need to rest.” I reminded her and she rolled her eyes at me.
“I have almost slept the whole day.” She swung her leg over me to straddle me and placed her hands on my chest for support.
“Besides, what kind of girlfriend would I be to leave you like this?” She gave a flirtatious smile and she took a hold of my hard length, making me almost groan at the feeling.
“Hmm, girlfriend you say?” I smirked, liking that she had said that about herself.
“Yup, that’s the title I’ve decided to give myself unless…” She bit her lip as she leaned down, her long hair falling around us like a curtain while she looked at me teasingly.
“You want to make me your wife?” She whispered and amusement tinkled in her  eyes as she said that. I wrapped my arms around her waist and instantly sat up with her still straddling my lap. She let out a small squeal at the unexpected move, laughing as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
“Marry me.” I said as I looked into her brown  eyes that had captivated me a long time ago.
“Sure.” She smiled.
“Marry me.” I repeated. Her eyes slowly widened when she realized I was being serious. She was for me, and I was for her. And if she wanted the title wife, then I would happily make it happen. To marry her. To let her become my wife, and I, her husband.
“You can’t be serious…?” She looked at me in shock, trying to figure out if I was or not.
“I am.” I looked into her eyes, serious about my proposal.
“Are you only saying it because I’m pregnant?” Her eyes narrowed a little.
“No. I’m saying it because I love you.” I told her quietly. And it was
true. I loved her and I wanted her to be my wife. I didn’t need to think twice about it.
For her, I would do anything.
Elsa  didn’t say anything as she just looked at me and looked around my face, not really believing her own ears before she gave me a small smile.
“I love you, Nicholas… But maybe we should slow things down a bit and have the baby first?”
“Are you saying no?” I frowned, not happy with the answer, but she just smiled while playing with the back of my hair.
“I’m saying not now. I have barely processed we are going to have a baby. Let us just take one step at a time. I’ll be ready next time you ask.” Her  eyes were bright and sparkled with love as she looked at me, making me even more eager to make her my wife one day.
“I already like the name, Eliasa Donavan. Fits perfectly together.” I smiled. I didn’t mind waiting for her to be ready to marry me. As long as she was with me, I would wait.
“Hmm, now that you say it like that, it does sound good.” She chuckled a little and rested her head against mine.
“Just wait for a little longer.” She whispered before pressing her lips to mine. Her soft lips always made me go crazy, making me tighten my hold around her and bite her lip to gain access while my hands trailed down and grabbed her a*s. She then started to slowly rock her hips along my length, teasing me, and smiling against my lips when I made a sound.

“Elsa…” My voice was restrained and filled with lust as she continued her teasing.
“Yes?” She breathed out.
“I want you. Now.” I growled out and she chuckled a little but moved to position my length right at her entrance. She slowly slid down, a moan escaping her lips. It was enough to make me almost lose it and f*ck her hard right now. But I knew she liked to control the pace when she was on top, so I let her.

She had her eyes closed with a hand against my cheek as her thumb lazily caressed me. I moved her to a more comfortable position on top of me and pulled the blanket over us. And I once again went back to lovingly admire her while she slowly drifted off to sleep.
After so long, I finally found happiness. She gave my life a new meaning.
She is my missing piece who makes me complete.

.

.

.

.

......