26

Elsa

I was dozing off in the car as Nicholas  was driving me to the clinic to get the stitches removed. It was too early for me to even be out of bed right now but I had to make the most out of the day since I had quite a bit to pack. I should have started to pack sooner but always found excuses to myself that it will take no time to pack it all down. What a lie it was because I just didn't realize how much I had with me. Plus all the shopping I had managed to do added to the massive pile I already had.
I shook my head a little and blinked a couple of times to wake up. I needed at least five cups of coffee to keep me going today. I let out a little yawn and looked at Nicholas  with my heavy eyelids.
"A little tired?" He gave a half-smile while his hand was on my thigh.
"It's your fault." I said, still struggling to keep my eyes open. When he said I would be punished, I didn't quite understand what he meant by it. But, it had me excited when he stripped me completely naked in his room, tied my hands behind my back, and blindfolded me. Since I couldn't see anything and only feel his touch, everything felt more heightened.
That was when I understood what he meant by punishment.
He painfully teased me as he kissed and sucked every inch of my body, while his hands roamed the very sensitive parts of my body. And that was where his punishment began.
He wouldn't let me come.

Little did I know, the night was far from over.
Another thing that surprised me was just how much Nicholas  was holding back whenever we had sex. Sure, he liked to be rough with me and I enjoyed that, but that night was a whole different kind of rough. That was the definition of fcking.
And he fcked me hard.
It was incredible. I had never experienced anything like that before in my life. The pleasure, the pain... It was all so damn good. I may have been blindfolded but I saw stars.
That was the reason why I was so tired today because he kept me up most of the night. Nicholas  was actually the one who had to drag me out of bed this morning because I simply couldn't. I have come to believe that this man was not human because I didn't do a thing last night, and he was doing everything. Yet, I was the tired one.
"Are you feeling okay?" Nicholas  glanced at me.
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"You were struggling to walk for a bit. More than before." He gave a smug grin. I rolled my eyes at him but smiled anyway.
"You did go quite... hard on me." I was incredibly sore to the point I needed to have my legs spread a bit so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. We came to a stop in front of the clinic and he looked at me almost with hunger.
"Hmm, I did try to hold back but watching you tied up like that, I couldn't help myself." I immediately recognized the look on his face as he ran a thumb over my lip.
"Hell no! Don't give me that look. You broke my vagina. It's closed for now!" I scoffed and pulled away his hand. Nicholas  actually laughed at me. I could feel the smile on my face getting bigger as I enjoyed the rare sound. He looked so carefree right now and the fluttery feeling in my stomach returned with full force as I admired him.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled him into a kiss. It was only supposed to be a small kiss, but I couldn't help myself and deepened the kiss.
"We better stop now if you don't want me to take you right now." Nicholas's voice was husky and his words went straight down between my legs. For a second, I considered it but quickly shook the thought out of my mind. I was too sore for it.
"Looks like it's too early for someone." Mikka chuckled when I tried not to let out a yawn but failed.
"I don't know how you people do it. I will never be a morning person, I value sleep too much." I tiredly leaned back in the chair so Mikka could examine me.
"It's not too bad if you go to bed early."
"The Devil comes out at night, and that's where all the fun begins." I joked and Nicholas  gave me an amused look. Mikka  just shook her head and examined my stitched brow.
"It looks good and it's healed, so I can remove the stitches now." She put on a pair of gloves and cleaned the wound before taking the tweezer and scissors in her hands. Mikka  had promised me this wouldn't hurt so I was a lot more relaxed when I felt the cold scissors on my forehead when she started to cut the suture.
Then the nasty feeling of a thread being pulled through your skin appeared and I shuddered in disgust.
"Wait." I stopped before she could continue. The feeling weirded me out and made me nauseous.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just don't like that." I took a deep breath, praying that I wouldn't throw up in front of them. I needed to distract myself so I wouldn't focus too much on it.
I looked at Nicholas's tattooed arms since he was wearing a t- shirt. I loved the way his arms were covered in tattoos as well because he really did have good taste when it came to the art on his body. One of my favorites was the tattoo of a large, fierce- looking lion. It had its mouth open in a snarl, showing off its sharp
canines, ready to attack but it had a chain around its neck. I loved that one because I would like to think it represents his name.
"All done." Mikka  chirped and I looked at her in surprise.
"Already?" Guess I had succeeded in distracting myself because I hadn't felt anything at all.
"Yes. Everything looks good, so you're good to go. Are you making sure you're resting a lot?" I couldn't help but blush a bit as we had different definitions of resting.
"I am." I half-chuckled. I did spend most of the time in bed. I was just doing other things which involved a very sexy man...