1

In the early morning, there are dense trees in the quiet and elegant villa area, and a few crisp and sweet birdsong can be heard from time to time.

Sunlight streams in through the windows and onto the villa's smooth marble-tiled floors.

Feeling the glare of the sun on his face, Wei Lizhou, who was still sleeping on the bed, couldn't help but frowned.

"Knock button button" There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Wei Lizhou, get up quickly, don't be late on the first day of transfer report!"

Wei Lizhou's family moved from Yucheng to Haicheng recently.

Wei Lizhou, who was awakened by the knock on the door, opened his eyes in a daze. Hearing the urging from his mother Cao Yaqing outside the door, his face immediately showed obvious resistance.

"Mom, I'm not feeling well, and I want to take a day off, is that okay?" Wei Lizhou pinched his nose and throat, pretending to be weak, and shouted out the door.

Wei Lizhou: Thirty-six strategies, procrastination is the best strategy!

"What do you think?" Cao Yaqing asked in a gentle voice when she heard her son Wei Lizhou's words outside the door.

"Cough cough cough..." Wei Lizhou pretended to cough a few times, "I think it's okay."

Cao Ya twitched the corners of her mouth with a clear smile, Wei Lizhou, this bastard, grew up to be 1.8 meters tall for nothing, and he was as naive as a primary school student in his actions.

"Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and report to the school immediately after breakfast." Cao Yaqing ordered directly.

Hearing her mother's tough tone, Wei Lizhou realized that he had to report today, and instantly howled in pain and sorrow.

He rubbed his handsome face with sharp features, and after he woke up a bit, he lazily got off the bed, dragged a pair of long legs, and walked into the bathroom in the room to wash.

And Cao Yaqing who was outside the door turned around and went downstairs after hearing Wei Lizhou getting up.

As she went downstairs, she was still thinking about why Wei Lizhou suddenly resisted going to the new school to report.

Since yesterday, I have been clamoring that I don't want to go to Jiahai International School and want to go to another school.

Naturally, Cao Yaqing did not agree to his whim, after all, Jiahai International School is the best high-end private school in Haicheng.

Most of the students in this school come from rich and powerful families, so the faculty is also at the top level in Haicheng.

Cao Yaqing thought that Wei Lizhou is now in the first semester of science in his second year of high school, and his academic performance is not good. If he can improve his grades in this famous aristocratic school, it would be great.

When Cao Yaqing heard Wei Lizhou say that he didn't want to go to this school, he also asked him why.

She thought that if Wei Lizhou's reason was justified, she might consider his request.

It's a pity that Wei Lizhou's reason is too absurd.

Is it different from Jiahai International School?

What a reason! If you want to find an excuse, you have to find a reasonable one.

Without even thinking about it, Cao Yaqing told Wei Lizhou to give up.

Cao Yaqing felt that this reason was made up by Wei Lizhou, but Wei Lizhou felt that he really didn't fit in with this school.

In the spacious and bright bathroom, Wei Lizhou brushed his teeth, looked at himself in the mirror, and sighed.