7

Wei Lizhou was dumbfounded when he heard this accusation.

Where does a fool who doesn't know right from wrong come out!

Wei Lizhou turned around and looked in the direction of the voice, Yu Weiyun and one of the F Yan Kaichen in F4 were standing not far behind them at this moment.

Yu Weiyun is usually like glue with Zhu Jinyang. But today Zhu Jinyang felt ashamed because of the bruise on his face. So I left school and went home as early as the first class in the morning.

Because of Zhu Jinyang's introduction before, although Yu Weiyun and Yan Kaichen are not in the same class, they are still familiar with each other.

Yan Kaichen's second and fourth class of high school also happened to be a physical education class, so Yu Weiyun went to play with Yan Kaichen after the dissolution.

It was also under Yan Kaichen's reminder that Yu Weiyun noticed the movement on Wei Lizhou's side.

Yu Weiyun didn't want to care about this at first, but Yan Kaichen said that he was a little curious about what happened here.

Yu Weiyun thought of the image of integrity and kindness she had established in front of Zhu Jinyang and Yan Kaichen, and then thought of Wei Lizhou leaving herself at the school gate and ignoring him this morning, so she came here filled with righteous indignation to fight for Zhu Chengyu's injustice. Export bad breath.

Seeing Wei Lizhou staring at him in silence for a long time, Yu Weiyun inexplicably felt that he was being mocked by Wei Lizhou.

He became angry from embarrassment, and accused again: "Wei Lizhou, we are all classmates, why did you beat them!"

"Because they want to beat me." Wei Lizhou was speechless.

"But I only saw you hitting them!" Yu Weiyun's voice was indignant.

Yu Weiyun's words were too ridiculous, and Wei Lizhou laughed happily: "Then I can't just stand and let them fight. I must resist. If I can't beat them alone, then you can fight them when you come." I saw the picture of me being beaten."

Yu Weiyun also realized that what he said before was a bit untenable, a bit of embarrassment flashed in his eyes, and then he accused: "Although they pick things up first, you should accept it as soon as you see it. Look at it." What do they look like now!"

Although Zhu Chengyu hated Yu Weiyun, seeing Yu Weiyun helping him accuse Wei Lizhou, who was beaten to the ground, he stood up with support, and hurriedly echoed: "That's right, we didn't intend to treat you How about it, I just want to make a joke with you. Do you have to deal with us like this? "

"I've kept my hand, haven't you noticed?" Wei Lizhou explained with some puzzlement: "If I hadn't taken it, you people would have passed out by now."

He also left them the physical strength to go to the doctor by themselves! After all, if he knocked them out, he would still have to take them to the infirmary or hospital with painstaking efforts.

This is asking for trouble.

Wei Lizhou felt that the people in this school were really unkind. This would be replaced by those **** he met before, and they must have been moved to tears by now.

Wei Lizhou used to study in ordinary public schools, and no one knew his family background.

And he is not a law-abiding character, so there are many boys who don't like him. The fights that Wei Lizhou has fought are simply innumerable.

Although he is also very wronged, why do those people always look down on him and blame him for stealing their girlfriends and even boyfriends...

In the beginning, Wei Lizhou was so angry that he was going crazy. How could he, a good young man who still kept his first kiss, be called a philanderer by this group of people. Later, after many similar experiences, Wei Lizhou chose to lie flat.