44

Yu Weiyun is still staying in the hotel lobby at this time.

He couldn't help yawning sleepily, and couldn't help complaining in his heart.

Yu Yiqing and the two of them would really cause trouble for others, and they would not pick a good time to disappear, which made him sit here in vain, unable to go back to his room to sleep.

Yu Weiyun felt that Yu Yiqing and Wei Lizhou probably died in this avalanche long ago, and the waiting now is just a waste of time.

However, as Yu Yiqing's younger brother, he naturally couldn't express this kind of thought directly in front of everyone, and even had to pretend to be worried.

Seeing Yu Weiyun's tired face, Zhu Jinyang, who was by his side, began to feel distressed, and persuaded him aloud: "Go and have a rest, your eyes are almost too tired to open. Don't wait for Yu Yiqing Before they find it, you will wear yourself out first."

Yu Weiyun made a worried look, looked at Zhu Jinyang and sighed, and said in a low voice: "I haven't heard from them all this time, I'm really uneasy, I don't have any thoughts—"

Yu Weiyun's voice suddenly stopped. He looked at the entrance of the hotel lobby in shock, speechless in astonishment.

Seeing Yu Weiyun's strange reaction, Zhu Jinyang also followed his gaze to the hall entrance.

Bright lights illuminated the entire resplendent hall, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing walked slowly into the hotel hall against the light.

When seeing the figures of the two of them, the whole hall was silent for a moment, and the next second, it became noisy in an instant.

Yu Weiyun was gnashing his teeth in anger at this moment. But he had to force a smile on his face, pretending to be happy for Yu Yiqing and the others.

In the festive and cheering atmosphere around, Liu Lirong's face instantly turned pale and bloodless.

Her hands were so soft that she couldn't even hold the water glass in her hand. There was a crisp sound of "snap", and the ceramic water cup fell on the marble tiles, shattered to pieces, and the place was in a mess.

As soon as Wei's mother and Wei's father saw Wei Lizhou and the others, they hurriedly walked towards them.

As soon as Wei's mother walked in front of Wei Lizhou, she immediately hugged him tightly, patted his back lightly complaining, her voice was full of tears, "Where did your child go!"

Father Wei's voice was also trembling at this time, and he said excitedly: "I knew it, I knew it, Wei Lizhou, you boy is a fate, and you will definitely come back safely!"

Seeing their reaction, Wei Lizhou also understood that he had really frightened them this time.

A sense of guilt flashed through his heart, he patted Mother Wei on the back lightly, and comforted in a low voice: "I'm back well, I'm not missing any arms or legs, you don't have to worry about it."

Mother Wei heard that, let go of Wei Lizhou, looked at him carefully, and saw that the down jacket on his body was torn and torn, and there were mud marks and stains on his face, and there were even many broken skin scars, and she felt distressed instantly. His eyes were red again.

Noticing that Yu Yiqing who was standing next to Wei Lizhou was also in such a mess, Mother Wei's heart was filled with pity again and again.

She couldn't help but walked over and hugged Yu Yiqing gently.

Feeling the icy body temperature and chill coming from Yu Yiqing's body, her nose was sore, and her voice was full of unbearable, "How many sins have you two children committed outside this night."