46

As the end of the year approached, Ye Panbai and Ling Heke began to gradually reduce the number of visits to Yu Yiqing's house because of recent family affairs. Only Wei Lizhou still ran to Yu Yiqing's small house from time to time.

Wei's mother sometimes teases Wei Lizhou, saying that Yu Yiqing's place is like Wei Lizhou's second home.

On this day, after Wei Lizhou left, Yu Yiqing sorted out the things in the living room.

When he saw Wei Lizhou's mobile phone on the sofa, he sighed helplessly. Wei Lizhou was really mad, and he forgot his mobile phone here.

Just when Yu Yiqing was thinking about when Wei Lizhou would find out about this matter, "Kuuuuuuuu—" There was a knock on the door suddenly.

Yu Yiqing thought it was Wei Lizhou who came back to pick up his mobile phone, but he opened the door and saw that it was Father Yu Yu Gang standing outside.

The expression on Yu Yiqing's face instantly turned cold, "What are you doing here?"

Yu Gang peeked hard into the house through the crack of the door, and saw the simple and elegant decoration inside, he snorted coldly, "You live a better life than your old man!"

Yu Yiqing was used to his vulgarity, so he said with a cold face, "If you don't say anything else, I will close the door."

Knowing that Yu Yiqing meant to do what he said, Yu Gang hastily opened his mouth to tell his reason for coming.

He said with a straight face: "I lost money in gambling and owed money, you can lend me some money to spend. I will pay you back when I win."

Yu Yiqing knew that he said he was borrowing money, but he was actually asking for money. After the money is given out, it will be meat buns beating dogs—there will be no return.

Yu Yi refused in a cold voice: "I don't have any money, if you want to borrow money, go to someone else."

As soon as Yu Gang heard Yu Yiqing's refusal, he immediately said in a hoarse voice: "You have no money? Then how did you rent the house! Don't you have your room at home? You just move back with me today, and then ask this landlord to cancel the rent. Give me the rest of the rent."

The more Yu Gang talked, the more he felt that his words made sense. He looked at Yu Yiqing and ordered: "You should still have the rent for the future, take out all the money and lend it to me!"

Yu Yiqing's eyebrows and eyes were bleak and cold, "Impossible. I won't move back, and I don't have any extra money to lend you."

Seeing that Yu Yiqing had no room for negotiation, Yu Gang began to swear, "You heartless bastard, you waste so many books on you, and you don't know how to be grateful to your father at all! Haven't you heard of the phrase "Father's debt?" Is the word "Zi Huan"? I owe a gambling debt, since you are my son, you must help me share it! "

Yu Yiqing looked at him with cold eyes, and his voice was as cold as ice, "There is no legal provision that stipulates that I must help you pay off the debt. No matter how much trouble you make, I still won't give you a penny."

When Yu Gang heard Yu Yiqing's words, he was instantly furious, his face flushed red with anger.

He suddenly raised his hand and slapped Yu Yiqing's cheek forcefully.

Yu Yiqing did not expect that Yu Gang would strike suddenly, and by the time he reacted, it was too late to back away.

Seeing that this slap was about to fall on Yu Yiqing's face, Yu Gang's hand was suddenly grabbed from behind with lightning speed.