48

After calming down, Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing, frowned and asked, "Now that you know they are not your biological parents, do you want to find your own biological parents?"

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, and said softly, "There's no need to make such a fuss."

He lowered his dark eyes, "No matter what reason they separated from me, after so many years, even if they recognize each other, it will only bring trouble to each other's lives."

Wei Lizhou sighed, "That's true."

If Yu Yiqing's biological parents are as disgusting as his current parents, then this will only make Yu Yiqing feel more uncomfortable.

Yu Yiqing looked up at Wei Lizhou, "I hope you don't mention this matter to anyone."

Wei Lizhou nodded, "Don't worry, I will keep my mouth shut."

This is Yu Yiqing's privacy, he will not spread such an important matter casually.

A few days later, in the evening, the Yan family.

Huang Shiyuan hurried out of the room and hurried downstairs.

Her hand holding the phone trembled slightly, and when she saw Yan Daichuan in the living room, she immediately said excitedly: "The police just called me and said they found a clue about Xiaodou!"

This is the first time they have heard this news in so many years.

When Yan Daichuan heard this, he stood up abruptly, "What did the police say?"

As soon as Yan Kaichen entered Yan's house, he heard the conversation between Huang Shiyuan and Yan Daichuan. Seeing the excitement of the couple, his eyes were filled with coldness.

Huang Shiyuan's voice trembled slightly: "Let, let us go there, and we will talk about it in detail after we go there. I think it is very possible to find Xiaodou this time."

Yan Daichuan: "Old He asked for leave today, I will immediately call him and ask him where he put his car keys!"

Lao He is the driver of the Yan family.

Huang Shiyuan wished she could fly over with her wings now, she urged: "Hurry up and call!"

Hearing Huang Shiyuan say that the child is likely to be found this time, Yan Kaichen took a deep look at their anxious faces, clenched his fists, turned and walked out of Yan's house, and walked towards the garage.

After Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan took a while to find the car keys, they immediately walked towards the gate. As soon as they walked out of the living room, they ran into Yan Kaichen.

Yan Kaichen greeted them, and then asked them with a smile: "You guys are in a hurry, what happened?"

Yan Daichuan: "The police said there is news about Xiaodou, let's go over there now and have a look."

Huang Shiyuan said to Yan Kaichen in a hasty voice: "What do you have to say when we come back, Lao Yan and I are in a hurry to go to the police station now."

Yan Kaichen's voice was gentle: "Auntie, don't worry, it's not the first time I've come to your house to play, I can entertain myself well."

After Huang Shiyuan and Yan Daichuan left, Yan Kaichen sat on the sofa in the living room, as comfortable as a master, the corners of his mouth suddenly raised slightly, revealing a cold sneer.

The setting sun gradually set in the sky, the night slowly fell, and the darkness began to spread in the villa, gradually covering Yan Kaichen who was sitting quietly on the sofa.