70

The first class recorded in the program was a physics class, and Tong Xuxu spent it as if he was listening to a bible.

Although she put on a serious look on the surface, she was muddled inside and her mind was like a paste.

It has been almost eight years since she graduated from high school, and she was an art student back then. Now that she is asked to take a cultural class, she really can't keep up with the pace of these classmates at work.

As soon as she heard the bell rang for the end of get out of class, she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, it could be regarded as the end of get out of class.

After class, Yu Weiyun brought Zhu Jinyang to Tong Xuxu's desk.

Yu Weiyun smiled and said: "Sister Xuxu, are you okay, you look very tired."

Tong Xuxu rubbed her eyebrows, with a melancholy expression on her face: "Going to school is too difficult! I almost doubt my IQ."

Yu Weiyun smiled politely, and said politely: "There is a specialization in surgery, sister Xuxu, after all you have graduated for so many years, it is understandable that you suddenly can't keep up."

In order to fight for the weight of the camera, Tong Xuxu cooperatively gave a grimace in response.

Yu Weiyun smiled and said: "Anyway, get out of class is over, so we won't talk about studying. Sister Xuxu, let me introduce you to my good friend, this is Zhu Jinyang."

Zhu Jinyang raised his chin reservedly and nodded towards Tong Xuxu.

Tong Xuxu felt his arrogance and faint arrogance, and did not show any dissatisfaction on his face, and still introduced himself to him cheerfully.

After all, in the brokerage company she signed with Yu Weiyun, Zhu Jia holds a lot of shares in it.

If Zhu Jinyang, the young master of the Zhu family, is willing to help her speak in the company in the future, she will definitely get more good resources than now.

Yu Weiyun then introduced Tong Xuxu to a few students in the class who always liked Zhu Jinyang in the attitude of a master.

Looking at Zhu Jinyang, those few people naturally treated Yu Weiyun and Tong Xuxu with gentle attitudes.

Tong Xuxu was full of envy for Yu Weiyun in an instant, and even teased Yu Weiyun in front of the camera, asking him if he was a rich second generation who came to play in the entertainment circle.

Facing Tong Xuxu's jokes, Yu Weiyun waved his hands with a smile and said, "Our family is just an ordinary family."

Tong Xuxu wanted to please Yu Weiyun, and seeing that Yu Weiyun didn't show any dislike for her jokes, and even smiled brighter, he understood that Yu Weiyun also liked her words very much.

She smiled and echoed Yu Weiyun: "Okay, okay, okay, sister Xuxu, I believe you are from an ordinary family. But I guess your definition of the word "ordinary" should be different from ours. "

Yu Weiyun looked distressed, "Sister Xuxu, you can do it anyway. Don't make fun of me anymore."

Yu Weiyun then introduced Yan Kaichen to Tong Xuxu.

When Tong Xuxu saw the watch worth more than five million yuan on Yan Kaichen's wrist, a little thought flashed in his eyes.

Noticing that the relationship between Yu Weiyun, Zhu Jinyang and Yan Kaichen seems to be very acquainted and intimate, Tong Xuxu is even more convinced that Yu Weiyun's family background is good. Therefore, the attitude towards Yu Weiyun became more eager.