29

Ever since Yu Yiqing became his tutor, Wei Lizhou found that he was like a grandson with a magic spell.

In the beginning, Yu Yiqing only cared about his study on weekends. But gradually, Yu Yiqing didn't even let go of his school time from Monday to Friday.

The number of topics that Wei Lizhou does in a week now is almost the amount he did in the previous year.

But on this day, after the math teacher handed out the test papers for the quiz, Wei Lizhou laughed from ear to ear when he saw his results.

Wei Lizhou put his test paper in front of Yu Yiqing with a "snap".

Yu Yiqing glanced at the test paper with downcast eyes, and from the corner of his eye, he saw Wei Lizhou's complacent expression begging for praise. A smile appeared on his brows and eyes, and he said softly, "You did well in the test."

Wei Lizhou waved his hands pretending to be modest: "That's it, I have to continue to follow you."

Yu Yiqing still scored full marks in this quiz.

After Wei Lizhou showed Yu Yiqing, he reached out and patted Ye Panbai on the shoulder, "How did you do in the exam?"

Ye Panbai turned around and gave him a blank look, "59 points!"

Wei Lizhou laughed triumphantly, and seeing Ye Panbai glaring at him, he quickly retracted the smile on his lips, patted Ye Panbai on the shoulder, and comforted him earnestly: "Next time, try harder, say It might pass.”

Ye Panbai: "..." If it wasn't because he couldn't beat the **** Wei Lizhou, he would have fought 300 rounds with Wei Lizhou.

After Wei Lizhou gained a sense of accomplishment from Ye Panbai, he just put his hands on Ling Heke's shoulders and was about to speak when Ling Heke said without looking back, "99 points."

Wei Lizhou instantly let go of the hand on Ling Heke's shoulder in disgust.

He snorted, "What's so great about a score of 99? As for telling everyone you meet? My deskmate has a perfect score, so I haven't advertised it everywhere. Ling Heke, you have been a little drifting lately, you have to reflect on yourself .”

Ling Heke: ...Take it back. I don't know who is the person who gets swollen after getting 61 points in the test.

Ye Panbai couldn't see Wei Lizhou's complacent look, he rolled his eyes in disgust, and said to Wei Lizhou, "Didn't you get a passing grade because of Yu Yiqing as a tutor?"

Wei Lizhou crossed his legs, "Why does this sound a bit sour, you can also ask your deskmate to teach you?"

Ye Panbai glanced at the taciturn Ling Heke beside him, and shivered instantly.

He couldn't even imagine that scene just by imagining it.

In fact, Ye Panbai still feels a little unbelievable that Yu Yiqing would agree to be Wei Lizhou's tutor.

As soon as Wei Lizhou saw Ye Panbai's trembling exaggerated reaction, he immediately patted the table and laughed, "Ling Heke, are you so disgusted by Ye Panbai?"

Ling Heke glanced at Ye Panbai helplessly. Although he felt that the conversation between Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai was naive, he couldn't help being speechless seeing Ye Panbai's reaction so strongly.

Seeing Ling Heke looking at him, Ye Panbai twitched the corners of his mouth in embarrassment.

Ye Panbai also felt wronged. This cannot be blamed on him at all, he is not as big-hearted as Wei Lizhou.

Whether it was Yu Yiqing or Ling Heke, Ye Panbai still couldn't understand how Wei Lizhou could ignore the iceberg faces of these two people as if nothing had happened.