2

Zhu Chengyu's clamoring words kept reaching Yu Yiqing's ears.

Yu Yiqing's superior memory immediately recalled that the scene in front of him happened shortly after he and Yu Weiyun entered the second year of high school.

Although most of the students of Jiahai International School are from rich and powerful families, there are also a small group of students who are special exceptions.

In order to create a reputation for charity, Jiahai, an aristocratic school, recruits a small number of students from ordinary families with excellent grades every year. These students are exempted from paying high tuition and board fees during their studies at school, but they need to purchase school uniforms by themselves.

This measure of Jiahai is called the "Social Assistance Program", and the students admitted through this program are called Social Assisters.

Yu Yiqing and Yu Weiyun are sophomore freshmen who came in through the "Social Assistance Program".

Minority and disadvantaged means easy to be bullied.

Life was not so smooth for a social helper at the aristocratic school in Jiahai.

After all, the code of conduct of many students here embodies the social Darwinist thought of "the strongest is respected".

The reason why Yu Weiyun and Yu Yiqing are now surrounded at the school gate is precisely because Yu Weiyun helped a social aid student who was bullied by Zhu Chengyu yesterday.

Yu Yiqing had nothing to do with this matter, after all, it was Yu Weiyun who wanted to be a "hero".

The reason why he was also besieged by Zhu Chengyu and his group at the school gate was because Yu Weiyun dragged him when he was about to leave just now, and stopped him from leaving.

In the eyes of most people, Yu Weiyun's step forward yesterday is in line with the kindness he has shown in the past. But Yu Yiqing understood that Yu Weiyun was just using this to show off in front of Zhu Jinyang.

After all, Zhu Jinyang was also present yesterday.

And Zhu Chengyu, who took the lead in bullying that student, is the illegitimate son of the Zhu family, and he and Zhu Jinyang are half-brothers who have a bad relationship.

Yu Weiyun used that student's excuse to scold Zhu Chengyu yesterday, making Zhu Chengyu unable to step down in front of so many people, which is naturally something that Zhu Jinyang likes to hear.

Zhu Chengyu was naturally unwilling to lose face in front of so many people, so he stopped Yu Weiyun at the school gate today, intending to regain yesterday's position with Yu Weiyun.

Zhu Chengyu looked at Yu Weiyun and sneered, "Yu Weiyun, don't you and Zhu Jinyang have a good relationship? Why isn't he by your side to **** you now?"

Yu Weiyun pursed her lips, and said unhappily: "This has nothing to do with you!"

The scene of Zhu Chengyu and Yu Weiyun arguing at this time fell into the eyes of Wei Lizhou who was sitting in the back seat of the car not far away.

If Wei Lizhou didn't know the development of the original plot, he might have stepped forward at this time, fighting for Yu Weiyun.

But now Wei Lizhou has given up all his thoughts of being a hero to save the beauty.

Little life is important, he still wants to live happily for decades!

Besides, Yu Weiyun helped Zhu Jinyang divide up his family's property in the original plot. Wei Lizhou thought he was not a saint, and he was not so generous as to not care about it.