37

After Wei Lizhou contacted the luxury collector Liu Yirou mentioned, he learned from him that he really owned the Rubik's Cube from TG, so he hurriedly spent money to buy the Rubik's Cube.

Because he was worried that the Rubik's Cube would be damaged during the express delivery, Wei Lizhou specially made an appointment to meet in the luxury store opened by the collector.

As soon as Wei Lizhou entered the shop, he saw that the collector was already sitting on the sofa in the rest area of the shop waiting for him.

Wei Lizhou walked towards him, and after taking the black velvet gift box containing the Rubik's Cube from his hand, seeing that the Rubik's Cube in the gift box was indeed the one he was looking for, he said to the middle-aged man in front of him neatly: "The Rubik's Cube No problem, I'll go first."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he got up from the sofa and planned to walk towards the door of the store.

"Wait!" The middle-aged man hurriedly called Wei Lizhou to stop.

Wei Lizhou turned his head with some doubts, "What's wrong?"

Difficulty appeared on the middle-aged man's face. He looked at Wei Lizhou and said, "There is a gentleman who wants to see you. He asked me to stop you."

Wei Lizhou looked puzzled: "Who is it?"

"Sorry, I am late."

Wei Lizhou turned his head to look at the door of the shop. A middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes, with dignified features and stern eyes pushed open the glass door of the shop and walked in hastily.

When the collector saw the figure of the visitor, he greeted with a smile, "Mr. Yan, you are here. If you don't come again, I will feel embarrassed to stop this little guest."

The visitor nodded his head in greeting to the collector, and explained: "Sorry, the plane is late, and the car broke down suddenly on the way from the airport."

Obviously, the visitor had just returned to Haicheng by plane, and rushed here as soon as he got off the plane.

The collector Chao Wei Lizhou introduced: "This is Mr. Yan Daichuan, he is the one who asked me to keep you."

Wei Lizhou nodded, although he was still confused and didn't understand what this person wanted to do with him.

The collector wisely stood up, left the resting place, and gave the place to them.

Wei Lizhou looked at the middle-aged uncle sitting opposite him, and asked aloud, "Uncle, what do you want from me?"

Yan Daichuan's voice was deep and magnetic, "I want to buy that Rubik's Cube from you."

"Impossible!" Wei Lizhou immediately refused, and he subconsciously squeezed the velvet gift box containing the Rubik's Cube.

Yan Daichuan stared at Wei Lizhou, "I can give you ten times the price."

Wei Lizhou stood up and said, "If you have nothing else to do, I'll leave first."

It is impossible for him to sell this Rubik's Cube to others for money.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's firm attitude, Yan Daichuan clenched his fingertips and said, "You can set a price at will."

Wei Lizhou looked at Yan Daichuan and said, "I don't know why you want this Rubik's Cube. But this Rubik's Cube is of great significance to me, so I can't give it to you."

Hearing what Wei Lizhou said, Yan Daichuan couldn't help showing a bit of loss on his calm face.

Seeing his appearance, Wei Lizhou softened his heart instantly, and said, "Maybe you can find other people who have the same Rubik's Cube. If you offer such a high price, they will probably agree to you."