22

Just as Wei Lizhou was about to walk over curiously, Liu Yirou happened to look up at him.

The two just met eyes, Wei Lizhou twitched the corners of his mouth, and smiled politely at her.

Liu Yirou withdrew her eyes in a blink of an eye. She looked at Ye Ronghua who was still entangled with her, and said aloud, "Is 24 hours short? Is it difficult to find a suitable new member?"

"Short! Difficult!" Ye Ronghua nodded like a pounding garlic.

Liu Yirou slightly hooked her lower lip, "I think you are dark under the lamp!"

Ye Ronghua looked puzzled, "Is there anyone around me who is suitable to join the Sanda club? Impossible, if there is one, I would have found out a long time ago!"

Liu Yirou: "I didn't have it before, but it doesn't mean I don't have it now."

Liu Yirou looked at Wei Lizhou who was constantly approaching them.

Ye Ronghua was puzzled, and followed Liu Yirou's gaze.

When he saw Wei Lizhou, he suddenly realized, he was as excited as a firecracker, jumped up all of a sudden, and hurried to Wei Lizhou.

Seeing Ye Ronghua galloping towards him and running towards him with a frenzied face, Wei Lizhou couldn't help but wanted to take a step back, but Ye Ronghua grabbed his hands.

Ye Ronghua held Wei Lizhou's hands tightly as if grabbing a life-saving straw, her eyes full of anticipation and hope.

"Wei Lizhou! The life and death of our Sanda club is all in your mind now!"

Wei Lizhou was a little confused: "What are you talking about?"

Ye Ronghua gave a crackling meal, and told Wei Lizhou the current predicament that their Sanda Club was facing.

Wei Lizhou: "You don't need to say it."

"What do you mean?" Ye Ronghua couldn't help feeling uneasy, "You probably won't have the heart to see our Sanda club just disappear into the long river of history!"

Wei Lizhou smiled and patted Ye Ronghua's shoulder: "How is that possible! Don't worry, I'll just join the Sanda Club!"

Ye Ronghua excitedly tapped Wei Lizhou's shoulder, "That's enough buddy! If you need help in the future, just come to me!"

Wei Lizhou looked indifferent: "It's just a trivial matter, don't worry about it."

After Wei Lizhou got in touch with Ye Ronghua, he felt that this person was not bad. From his open and aboveboard martial arts, one can see a bit of this person's heart.

Although I saw in the prophetic dream that the Ye family had annexed part of the assets of the Wei family when the Wei family went bankrupt. But Ye's methods are very clean, unlike the other three.

Seeing that Wei Lizhou and Wei Lizhou had reached a consensus, Ye Ronghua cocked her tail proudly.

He walked up to Liu Yirou, "Senior Liu doesn't need to give me 24 hours! I've already found a suitable candidate."

Members of the Disciplinary Committee present: ...If it wasn't for Senior Sister Liu's guidance, Ye Ronghua would still be in a daze, how could she have the face to show off in front of the president.

Liu Yirou didn't care about his happy and complacent appearance, "Remember to hand over the registration list of club members to the Disciplinary Committee office tomorrow."

Ye Ronghua: "I understand! I understand! Don't worry, I will definitely handle this matter properly."

Seeing that the matter was over, Liu Yirou led the members of the Disciplinary Association to leave.