66

School life is very regular, so the time passes quickly, and it will soon be June.

The temperature began to rise gradually, and the weather began to be hot and dry.

After the school bell rang, Yu Yiqing said to Wei Lizhou, "Let me give you a ride with your driver?"

Wei Lizhou instantly understood: "Are you going to live in Yan's house this weekend?"

Yu Yiqing occasionally stays at Yan's house during the holidays.

Yu Yiqing said "Yes", "My grandma and the others came to Haicheng from abroad."

Yu Yiqing has changed the names of Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan now.

The old man returned to China this time mainly to meet his grandson Yu Yiqing.

Yu Yiqing had originally agreed with Huang Shiyuan that he would go abroad to visit the elderly during the summer vacation. But the old man couldn't wait, so he brought Huang Shiyuan's brother's two children over first.

The driver of Wei's family quickly drove Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing to the door of the house.

Wei Lizhou waved goodbye to Yu Yiqing, "At the same table, come to my house to play when you have time on weekends."

Yu Yiqing let out a "hmm".

Yan's house, the living room.

Yu Yiqing had met the old lady and the others in a video chat before, so this meeting did not feel strange.

But what he didn't expect was that the first time he saw the old lady, what the old lady gave her was a bank card.

Yu Yiqing was a little at a loss, looking at Huang Shiyuan beside him.

Huang Shiyuan smiled, "Just accept it. This is the lucky money that grandma has saved for you over the years."

The old lady looked at Yu Yiqing with a kind face and a graceful and luxurious demeanor, "Grandma has saved it for you for many years, and now the lucky money is in your hands."

The old lady joked with a smile: "I wanted to keep it for your mother, but I was worried that your mother would steal your new year's money and not return it."

Huang Shiyuan pretended to be dissatisfied: "Mom, look at what you said, is your daughter this kind of person?"

Yu Yiqing smiled, and said softly: "If mom wants it, you can give it to mom."

The two nephews brought by the old lady this time, one big and one small, the older one is called Huang Yiming, who is already twenty-six years old, while the younger one is called Huang Yiyue, who is only six years old this year.

Huang Yiming laughed and joked: "Yiqing, grandma is the richest person in our family. The red envelopes she gives us juniors every year are not small. Are you really willing to give up this huge sum of money?"

The old lady's ancestors were engaged in jade jewelry business and antique collection. She is the only daughter of their family and inherited all the business of the family.

However, she retired to the second line more than ten years ago and handed over all the business to her son Huang Shujun.

Huang Shujun and his wife had a business to discuss this time, so they couldn't go back to China with the old lady.

Huang Yiyue, who was wearing beige suspenders, heard his brother Huang Yiming's words, and also yelled in a childlike voice: "There is a lot of money, it can be used to buy a whole room of candies."