28

In the study room, the light was dim and soft, with a halo as soft as tulle.

Despite the pouring rain outside, the atmosphere inside the house was peaceful and serene.

Wei's mother sat on the red fabric sofa, she looked at Yu Yiqing with warmth in her eyes, and she asked softly, "Xiao Yu, can I call you Yiqing?"

Yu Yiqing almost never got along with an elder who was as gentle and kind as Wei's mother, so he nodded a little uncomfortably.

"Yiqing, I heard that you were a tutor after school?"

Yu Yiqing didn't think there was anything to be ashamed about, he nodded generously, "Yes, what are you asking?"

"Auntie wants to make a deal with you, do you want to consider being a tutor for Wei Lizhou?"

Mother Wei looked at Yu Yiqing tenderly, "Just take some time off every weekend to make up lessons for him. I know you have excellent grades, so I'm willing to give you a salary of 20,000 a month."

The reason why Wei's mother is willing to give Yu Yiqing such a high salary is that on the one hand, it is rare that someone can control Wei Lizhou and drive him to study, and on the other hand, she feels sorry for Yu Yiqing and wants to help him.

Hearing Mother Wei's proposal, Yu Yiqing's eyes flashed with surprise.

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, "I'm sorry, Auntie, I can't make this deal with you."

Yu Yiqing raised her eyes, and saw that even though Wei's mother was rejected, she still looked at her with kind and tolerant eyes.

His ears were a little hot, and a sudden impulse surged in his heart, "But I want to make another deal with you. Can you lend me one million? After a month, I will pay you back ten million."

As soon as Yu Yiqing said the words, he began to regret it.

His eyes drooped down, annoyed that he had lost his head and lost his mind for a while.

Even if you worry that you don't have enough funds to buy that foreign laboratory, you shouldn't go to the doctor in a hurry.

Of course, the money to buy the laboratory was more than one million. But Yu Yiqing intends to use this million to make money in the stock market, and make a lot of money.

Yu Yiqing's eyelashes fluttered slightly. He thought he would hear Mother Wei's merciless refusal or questioning, but he heard Mother Wei's voice softly say: "Then what is your bank account number? Auntie will transfer the money to you now." .”

Yu Yiqing raised his head abruptly, "Don't you suspect that I'm lying?"

There was a gentle smile in Wei's mother's eyes, "I believe in you, and I also believe in Wei Lizhou's way of looking at people. Since he regards you as a reliable friend, then Auntie can naturally trust you without any worries .”

Yu Yiqing was stunned for a moment, suddenly he didn't know how to react.

Mother Wei saw that Yu Yiqing was uncomfortable, she smiled and patted Yu Yiqing's hand, "There is no need to be stressed, there is no rush to pay back the money. When you are capable, it is not too late, and you only need to pay back the money." One million will do."

"Pay 10 million a month or something. Auntie won't engage in illegal loan sharking." Mother Wei laughed teasingly.

Yu Yiqing pursed her thin lips slightly: "What you just told me about making up lessons, can I come over every weekend afternoon from now on?"

"Have you changed your mind?" Mother Wei was a little pleasantly surprised, but in an instant she became a little worried, and said, "But are you able to make it this far, and will it affect your own studies?"