14

In the classroom, Ye Panbai was enthusiastically displaying his talent as a storyteller on the podium, but when he saw Wei Lizhou's figure appearing in the corridor outside, he immediately jumped off the podium.

"Why don't you talk about it, I haven't listened to it yet!"

Ye Panbai said without turning his head: "If you want to hear it, just ask others!"

Although Ye Panbai could boast about Wei Lizhou's behavior yesterday in front of others, but if he told the person concerned, he would be embarrassed.

Ye Panbai still remembered the episodes of discord he had with Wei Lizhou yesterday.

Yu Yiqing was already sitting in his seat at this time.

As soon as Ye Panbai returned to his seat, he immediately said to Yu Yiqing who was sitting behind him: "Wei Lizhou will come later, you are not allowed to tell him what I just said!"

Although Ye Panbai felt that Yu Yiqing was a quiet person, he still felt that he would be more at ease by reminding him first.

Ye Panbai didn't expect Yu Yiqing's boring gourd to give him a definite answer.

Anyway, Yu Yiqing didn't answer, so he took it as a tacit agreement.

As soon as Wei Lizhou entered the classroom, he happened to see Ye Panbai turning away from Yu Yiqing.

Wei Lizhou went straight to his desk against the eyes of everyone in the class.

He casually stuffed his schoolbag into the drawer, sat down on the seat, and casually said to Yu Yiqing: "I can't see, you still have friendship with the little fat guy in front."

"Thinking too much..." Yu Yiqing flipped through the foreign language medical book in his hand without looking up.

"Then how did I see him talking to you? What did he say to you? Does he want to bully you again?"

Ye Panbai has been quietly listening to their conversation behind him with his ears up.

Hearing Wei Lizhou arrange himself like this, he was so angry that he ground his molars. Can't Wei Lizhou, a bastard, think of him in a better way!

However, Ye Panbai was also worried about whether Yu Yiqing would tell what he had just said.

Ye Panbai kept his ears open, when he heard Yu Yi Qingchao Wei Lizhou say: "He told me not to tell you what he said just now."

Wei Lizhou was puzzled now, "Hey, you are my deskmate, why are you still protecting him? He told you not to tell me what he said, but you actually listened to him!"

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Forget it, anyway, he has truthfully relayed Ye Panbai's words. As for Wei Lizhou's understanding of love, let him do it.

Ye Panbai was so angry that he gritted his teeth, but this Yu Yiqing really did not keep his word, and actually said what he said.

But after hearing that Wei Lizhou had misunderstood Yu Yiqing's meaning, he let out a "puchi" and couldn't help laughing out loud.

When Wei Lizhou saw Ye Panbai's silly look in front of him, he couldn't bear it: "Laughing like a fool."

When Ye Panbai heard his words, he turned his head angrily, "Who are you calling a fool?"

Wei Lizhou leaned against the back of the chair, and said indifferently: "I didn't name names, why are you so excited?"

Ye Panbai was choked by his words, speechless for a moment, glared at him viciously in anger, and finally turned back to his seat to sulk.