57

Huang Shiyuan's sudden appearance instantly made the expressions of everyone present more complicated.

Huang Shiyuan tightly held the paternity test report in her hand, and stared at Yu Yiqing intently.

As soon as she saw Yu Yiqing's recognizable face, her eyes turned red involuntarily, and her heart seemed to be tightly grasped by a big hand.

Seeing Huang Shiyuan's reaction like this, Yu Yiqing couldn't help frowning slightly, and he slightly lowered his amber eyes to avoid looking at Huang Shiyuan.

Yan Kaichen in the crowd saw this picture in his eyes, his cold eyes were gloomy.

In order to prevent Yu Yiqing from meeting Yan Daichuan or Huang Shiyuan, he did everything possible, but all his previous calculations have now been smashed.

Yan Daichuan was a little surprised when he saw Huang Shiyuan suddenly appear here.

He walked up to Huang Shiyuan, "Why are you here?"

Huang Shiyuan suppressed the turbulent emotions in her heart, picked up the report in her hand, and said in a hoarse voice: "This is a paternity test result."

As soon as Zhu Jinyang walked to the front of the crowd, he heard Huang Shiyuan's words.

He didn't understand what happened here before. Seeing what Huang Shiyuan said, he smiled all over his face and asked Huang Shiyuan loudly: "Aunt Huang, what happened? Since you appeared here, Yu Weiyun must be you and Yan Uncle's child?"

Zhu Jinyang didn't have the slightest doubt about this matter, and even swear by it.

Yan Daichuan was taken aback when he heard Zhu Jinyang's words.

What Yu Weiyun?

He reacted immediately, and a guess appeared in his mind. This guess made his eyes even more chilly.

There was also some doubts on the faces of all the onlookers present.

Didn't Yu Yiqing be the child of the Yan family? Why did he become Yu Weiyun again?

Huang Shiyuan gritted her teeth, and looked coldly at Yu Weiyun who was standing a few steps away from her.

Seeing her resentful and bitter eyes, Yu Weiyun couldn't help taking a step back in fright, and lowered his head to avoid her gaze.

Zhu Jinyang is still happy for Yu Weiyun unconsciously.

"Help Auntie read the test result." Huang Shiyuan handed the paternity test report to Zhu Jinyang.

"No!" Yu Weiyun immediately couldn't help shouting excitedly.

Zhu Jinyang was taken aback by his sudden voice, and he looked at Yu Weiyun puzzled: "This is a good thing! You should let everyone know your identity, so that they won't be like before. Step on the low and hold the high, and I will never dare to bully you again."

After Zhu Jinyang finished speaking, he opened the paternity test report directly. After seeing the results showing blood relationship on the report, he immediately smiled excitedly.

"Yu Weiyun, you are really the biological son of Aunt Huang and Uncle Yan! This report says that you are related by blood!"

Yu Weiyun was too embarrassed to lift his head at this time, seeing Zhu Jinyang who was still taking care of himself, he couldn't help scolding him in a low voice: "Stop talking!"

Yu Yiqing's brows flashed a bit of ridicule.

It turned out that they had worked so hard to call him out, and used all kinds of methods to get his hair, that's what they had in mind.